4.1/5
Eucerin Original Lotion Reviews

• Nourishing formula seals in moisture and restores skin’s moisture barrier
• Rich yet non-greasy mild formula
• Fragrance-free, non-irritating and won’t clog pores
• Dermatologist recommended

How to use:
• For best results, use immediately after bathing while skin is still damp.

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

September 26, 2017

Great for VERY dry skin

I have struggled for years with dermatitis and have always had very dry, flakey skin. It got to the point where I started hiding my arms and legs. I finally figured I would give this lotion a try! It was a bit greasy on first use, but if you rubbed it in well, it was great! It allowed my skin to hold moisture, which was something it had not done in years!

1.5/5

March 29, 2017

I bought this lotion when it was new in the market, as it promised to be as good or even better then Aveeno lotion as it helps soothe eczema prone skin. I was highly disappointed with what I paid for. It was much more expensive version of Keri lotion in my opinion! I took it back, soo annoyed and upset with this product!

March 29, 2017

I have very sensitive skin. I have tried many lotions in the past that left my skin itchy. This lotion is amazing! It is so refreshing and calms my skin. It isn't oily or sticky like other lotions I have tried. It is just the right consistency. I would recommend it to anyone!

February 04, 2017

I live in a very dry climate, so I find this to be an essential product to have on hand at all times. This product has almost no smell (definite bonus) and moisturizes really well. It gives absolutely no irritation to my sensitive skin. The downside is that it is a bit greasy, but as long as you give it time to absorb (five minutes or so) you will be fine. I like to use this product on my elbows, knees, and feet. Keeps them soft and smooth! I do find this product a bit too moisturizing to use on my entire body but it is perfect for the dry spots. Highly recommend for anyone with really dry/sensitive skin. Well worth the $14.99 - it is a really big bottle that lasts and lasts.

September 22, 2016

I was actually advised to purchase this from my child pediatrician. My son had skin that felt like sandpaper, within a few uses it all cleared up and now I use this on them once a week to prevent them from getting dry skin again. It is great stuff. def worth the 10 dollars.

September 11, 2016

A great product for extremely dry skin. You will feel and visibly see the difference after one application. Great for daily use especially effective when used right after coming out of the shower. Highly recommended for extremely dry skin.

April 19, 2016

After using this cream my skin was noticeably softer and smoother. This is something that I would definately purchase again providing that it goes on sale. For us low income people it is kind of expensive and we opt out for more of an affordable cream

April 18, 2016

There are cheaper creams out there but none are half as good as this product! It's a bit thick but soaks in nicely and great for dry skin it works wonders!

April 09, 2016

I have very dry sensitive skin especially in the winter. So this product worked great for me. It was quite thick and creamy but spread nicely. It gave me a lot of hydration to my skin for the day (I put it on after my morning shower). I would highly recommend Eucerin Lotion for dry flaky skin.

April 04, 2016

This lotion is gentle yet highly effective. I can reliably count on it to soothe particularly dry skin - a must during winter months! It can also be used when the skin isn't quite as dry without leaving a greasy feeling.