Eve Lom Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 1083 in Facial Cleansers

April 17, 2017

It's my holy Grail of products! It is expensive but a little goes a long way. I use it everyday to remove all my makeup even waterproof. I can use it and skip my moisturizer. It's that good.

February 13, 2016

Loving how this cleanser is making my skin feel supple and soft, I have sensitive skin as well as dry patches so when I use it with the cloth it really helps remove the dead skin keeping my face youthful I have tried other products in this line and love them all. I will say it is pricey so wallets be warned!

August 03, 2015

This was a very thick, balm like cleanser. It did a great job of cleansing my face, but had an off-putting scent. Not something I would buy the full size of.

May 02, 2015

it's a very good cleanser, it is also a toner and a make up remover, so for only 1 price, you get 3 products. The smell is funny, not bad, but definitely not the one with perfumes. but it does a very good job as a cleanser, toner and make up remover. it leaves your skin smooth ! just a bit pricey !