Eyeko Liquid Skinny Eyeliner Reviews
#231 in Eye Liner

September 13, 2017

BEST EYELINER I'VE EVER USED

I've always had problems with eyeliner staying in place; for years I've used Avon waterproof eyeliner and as great as that product is, by the end of the day I have smudges and smears and a second line on my upper eyelids (mostly due to my somewhat oily skin). I received a sample of this Eyeko product with my Beauty Box 5 subscription and have now ordered full sized products directly from Eyeko. This liquid liner is the best I've ever tried and I've tried countless... It does not budge. The consistency of the liquid is perfect for those who aren't used to liquid liner application; it's very easy to apply and the skinny tip gives you full control. The price ranges from 18 to 22$US depending on which website you're ordering from; a bit pricey for everyday wear but they do have a sample size that you can purchase from Eyeko at a lower price. I highly suggest this product for anyone who, like me, has had many problems finding an eyeliner suitable to my skin.

August 27, 2017

Great precision liquid eyeliner.

I was excited to receive Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in my monthly Topbox beauty subscription. Especially since I really liked Eyeko mascara. I received it in black and it seems to have a felt like pen tip to make application easy and precise. This was my first time using liquid eyeliner and although it went on nice and dark I found the line went on thin and I had to go over it multiple times to get the thick line that I like. This could also be because I had no experience with this product so maybe if I pressed harder it would have went on thicker. Other than that it was a nice solid dark black that dries quickly and didn't smudge. This would be perfect for doing cat eye but since I am not that advanced in makeup I haven't tried it yet. At the end of the day my eyeliner was still intact and exactly where it should be. For now I will personally stick with a pencil eyeliner but I believe this would be a really great eyeliner for someone with a more stable hand.

July 28, 2017

Much better than I expected

I generally like bold colours for my eyeliner but I really liked this eyeliner. It was really easy to put on usually when I use liquid eyeliners over my eyeshadows it skips a bit and doesn't have good coverage, but this one went on without any problems and it was really precise.

This is really good if you want a clean line or if you're doing a style that is really intricate.

I would be interested in trying more Eyeko products in the future.

May 30, 2017

Hands down, the best eyeliner I ever had, I got it from ipsy originally and when it went missing I didn't hesitate, I went online and bought a new one, I can't live without it.

May 29, 2017

This is the best liquid black eyeliner I have used in awhile. Lasts all day and very easy application. Have to admit I left the lid off for a little bit and it didn't dry out quick like my past liquid liner sticks.

May 17, 2017

I didn't think it was possible to love another liquid eye liner, I am very picky with my liner and have only found two other companies that make the best, and I usually do not stray from them. Until now, its almost like Eyeko knew my likes from the others, and combined them to make theirs.

The thin pencil like tip is precise enough to achieve the thinnest of lines, to create a subtle look, or if you are like me, I apply a bit more pressure and go for a thicker line with a winged edge for the cat eye look. This liner makes applying liquid almost effortlessly, its like it draws the lines by itself.

One thing to note, is that the liner lasts all day long. No fading or smudging. It has mega staying power, which also can make it a bit difficult to remove at the end of the day. You will need to use an eye makeup remover, to remove it.

I will repurchase this and I am recommending it everyone lately.

April 18, 2017

i got a sample of this to try out and i recently used it because i ran out of my usual liner. this one was pretty easy to use and it was dark. i would say this is a good product but i did notice it would smear a tiny bit, not a lot but i would have to remember to check to wipe it away. but i do like it overall because it was so dark and it was easy to use.

December 11, 2016

I really liked using this liquid liner. It glides on smoothly and does not smudge which is a must for black liquid liners. It is easy to use and isn't a fuss when trying to apply a thinner eyeliner. It is a good black eyeliner and if you are searching for just that, give it a go. I will say it didn't wow me, after all it is just eyeliner.

November 19, 2016

I quite impressed with this eyeliner. I actually got it almost closer enough to my eye. I'm guessing practice will help with that. I like how the liner flows across my eyelid. I'm also thrilled with how quick it dries. This is truly a skinny eye liner.

November 10, 2016

Pros:
    Dark, pigmented line
    Pencil applicator makes it easy to apply
    Long lasting (even after going to the gym after work my eye liner looks great)
    So easy to do a winged look

Cons:
    Smudges right after application ( I use a pencil first then go over it with the Eyeko liquid liner, otherwise it smears all over the place. Even then, it still smears in the corners of my eyes, so I have to use a q-tip to clean it up every time - once it dries though it stays in place)
    Pricey