Eyeko Nude Polish for Perfect Nails
Amazing

Eyeko Nude Polish for Perfect Nails Reviews

Ranked #1300 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

Eyeko Nude Polish for Perfect Nails will let you go au naturel with just one coat of pinky-beige or layer up for a mannequin mani. Visit eyeko.com for more information.

July 18, 2011

I have Eyeko Petite Polish which is a sheer pink for French manicures. It is too sheer to use for much else (unless you just want a very minimal clean polish, it would be perfect for that) but it is perfect for diy French manicures.

I like that you can build it up to get a bit more of the blushed pink hue without it getting overly milky or streaky. Wear is great on this one as well. I found I could go for a full week with no problems at all. Overall a great polish.

December 16, 2010

I've seen lots of gurus and bloggers mention Eyeko before but never paid too much attention because I'm mostly interested in hair and makeup but recently I was curious to try their nail polish out.

This nail polish lasted about 1 week with only minor chipping. The bottle is true to color and I only needed two coats. My favorite color was the Lilac shade. Eyeko means LOVE in Japanese and the packaging is very sweet and girly.

I really like this nail polish and hope to do a more detailed review once I purchase some more polish.

Natasha1986 added a new review for

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash