Faber-Castell Multimark 1512 Permanent Pen
Good

Faber-Castell Multimark 1512 Permanent Pen Reviews

Ranked #992 out of 1031 in Misc

October 06, 2016

I am a artist and as a artist one must know which products are worth while as being a artist doesnt pay well and I can tell you I 100% suggest you buy this only if you're an artist though because it will change your life.

April 05, 2016

uuhiuwdhhueihuiduhidhuhudehuidhudehuidwwhhduuhdwhdhdhui u uhdiuwhwe huwhdhiuwd uwhied weuidehud wedhuewud uewid uiwehdiuewhdi uhwdiu hwediu hweiduhweiu heiudhwiuedhiu

January 29, 2007

I rate pens and markers because I am an artist and a nerdy student 8-). The reason I rated this pen was because it not really marketed to artists/designers as much but as a multi-use permanent black marker/pen for everyone (like a Sharpie).

I hate to say this, but Faber-Castell was really disappointing this time around. The Muiltimark 1513 is suppose to write on everything - from CDs (plastic) to glass to metal. It comes with a green eraser too at the end that is suppose to erase it if you make a mistake. Who thought anyone could ever erase permanent black ink!? Well, it doesn't work. And it dried out way too quicky. I only had this one for a few months. The ink flows out dry and irregular instead of smooth and precise.

I went to a Faber-Castell supplier show (when I used to work at an art store) and they were making a big deal out of this new product. Well, it sucks.

Not recommended. For anyone.