Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Freshener Reviews

February 10, 2020
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Great product

My mum is a smoker and after visiting her my clothes tend to smell, obviously I wash my clothes but my coat is dry clean only and I use this on my coat to get rid of the nasty smells which works a dream as within half an hour of spraying it my coat smell fresh again.

January 08, 2020

Jamais sans mon Febreze.

J'en ai toujours à la maison. Il m'assure d'avoir toujours une odeur fraîche dans les pièces les plus occupées mais surtout je suis certaine de n'être jamais incommodée par ces odeurs indésirables. Je n'en abuse pas pour éviter de camouffler les odeurs. Ce produit vient ajouter un légère touche parfumée.

Updated On: January 22, 2020

J'en ai toujours à la maison. Il m'assure d'avoir toujours une odeur agréable, mais discrète dans les pièces les plus occupées. Je suis certaine de n'être jamais incommodée par des odeurs désagréables et indésirables surtout quand la visite s'annonce. Inutile d'en mettre en abondance, son effet n'est pas de camouffler les odeurs, mais de les faire disparaître. En plus le produit diffuse une touche parfumée des plus agréable.

January 08, 2020
    Punjab, Pakistan

Fresh linen smell all the way

Fabreeze air effects linen and sky air freshner is simply the best, the smell last long air out any bad smell and leaves your house with fresh linen smell that i guess nobody can resist loving.

December 15, 2019
    California, United States

Good spray

These are the best air fresheners I have ever used. They really do disperse the odors and not cover them up. I recommend to everyone. The spray unit seems to last a long time.

December 04, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Lovely fresh scent

Love this it smells fresh and clean and fills the room even with a short burst. I find it can be a bit sticky though but this does not deter me from using it. It lasts a while in the room however you will need to spray it daily in my opinion as the scent doesn’t last too long once new air enters the room.

December 04, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Long lasting scent

This air freshener has a really fresh authentic smell and the linen is my favourite. It seems to remove odours rather than just masking them like some other brands do. It can be more expensive than other brands but when on offer it’s great value.

November 14, 2019

Febreze Linen and Sky

The febreze commmercials that you see on tv are quite funny but true! Before buying febreze I didn’t think that there was anything special about it because I thought that all air freshners were the same. Febreze makes your house smell amazing while implementing its smell into your house products like sofas and beds, which are items that are very difficult to clean and wash.

October 08, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Helps keep my car smelling good

We bought a car that had been used by a smoker. This spray has really helped reduce the smell and improved our driving experience. The smell of fresh linen is so much nicer than stale cigarette smoke!

October 02, 2019

I love love love this febreze!

I love the smell of clean linen, so linen and sky was a no brainer for me. I love walking into my bedroom and smell the fresh clean sent! It makes me happy, keeps my pet friendly bedroom smelling great all day and night long!
    Definitely a rebuy for me!

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

i would buy again

Only air freshener i use! The smell is always really really strong when i first spray it but after a couple of minutes the smell isn’t as strong! i would recommend!