Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Freshener Reviews

December 04, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Lovely fresh scent

Love this it smells fresh and clean and fills the room even with a short burst. I find it can be a bit sticky though but this does not deter me from using it. It lasts a while in the room however you will need to spray it daily in my opinion as the scent doesn’t last too long once new air enters the room.

December 04, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Long lasting scent

This air freshener has a really fresh authentic smell and the linen is my favourite. It seems to remove odours rather than just masking them like some other brands do. It can be more expensive than other brands but when on offer it’s great value.

November 14, 2019

Febreze Linen and Sky

The febreze commmercials that you see on tv are quite funny but true! Before buying febreze I didn’t think that there was anything special about it because I thought that all air freshners were the same. Febreze makes your house smell amazing while implementing its smell into your house products like sofas and beds, which are items that are very difficult to clean and wash.

October 08, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Helps keep my car smelling good

We bought a car that had been used by a smoker. This spray has really helped reduce the smell and improved our driving experience. The smell of fresh linen is so much nicer than stale cigarette smoke!

October 02, 2019

I love love love this febreze!

I love the smell of clean linen, so linen and sky was a no brainer for me. I love walking into my bedroom and smell the fresh clean sent! It makes me happy, keeps my pet friendly bedroom smelling great all day and night long!
    Definitely a rebuy for me!

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

i would buy again

Only air freshener i use! The smell is always really really strong when i first spray it but after a couple of minutes the smell isn’t as strong! i would recommend!

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

A really fresh homely scent

This is a favourite within this air freshener is a favourite within our household the scent stays around for a long time and is a really nice fresh and homely sent lots of people compliments the smell when they come into my home

July 14, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Makes my house smell amazing!!

This is my absolute favourite air freshener, it lasts for a long time and the smell is just so so fresh. Even my son loves this one and tends to sneak it in his room.

June 19, 2019

meme dans l auto

autant dans ma salle de bain, que dans le salon. mais je l utilise aussi dans la voiture. ca sens tellement bon. que je l utilise partout. sa reduit ou elimine vraiment les odeurs

June 02, 2019

Amazing product

I absolutely love the effectiveness of febreeze. The freshness, the quality and price are all up to my standards. I clean homes, and my clients are always delighted with the smell of everything, this just tops it off. Will continue to purchase