Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.3/5

March 18, 2013

Went to the car show and got a free sample. It smells alright but I find that after a while I don't smell it anymore. It's probably because my nose is used to the smell so I can't smell it but other people do when they enter my car. Overall, I would say it's an ok product. I prefer the ones from Bath and Body Works.

February 13, 2013

I was a bit disappointed with this product especially since it's febreze! It doesn't have a strong enough scent that circulates around the vehicle even when I had the pointer on the side where it releases the most scent it was not effective. It does not last as long either.

February 13, 2013

At first I was overjoyed - until the sneezing started! Even when closed this was a bit too strong for me! I loved that you could change the intensity, but a less strong one would be nice! It did get rid of the stale car air smell though! If only it were unscented!

2.8/5

January 16, 2013

I have it in my car buts its a different smell and it gives a nice fresh smell. It was very strong in the biggining but very mild now

2.8/5

January 09, 2013

the product has a great scent, it is strong at first but then not as strong. one of the scent for cars that is great this one in particular gives a warm scent of clean

2.7/5

November 30, 2012

Febreze CAR vent clips I thought would be a great idea to keep my car fresh smelling, however I am disappointed with them. IT did not last the 30 days like the package says, and the scent stayed strong only for the first few days. I would not buy these again, not at all what I expected from Febreze.

November 28, 2012

I love febreze products - but my review of the car vent clip, would be....'meh'. I found the only place you could really smell it was the front of the car (now I have a fan, so maybe that was a factor). Certainly didn't help with taking away any 'hockey bag' smell (he's 10 - it's not THAT bad yet). I was underwhelmed - wouldn't recommend purchasing this one! :(

November 08, 2012

These are a great way to help your can or van out with odours. I found though after a while I needed to turn it up in order to smell it again. Not too sure I will be buying it again.. although maybe my vehicle needs to be detailed..

2.3/5

November 07, 2012

I got a couple of these on sale, I kept losing them as they'd fall off the vent and they only worked when the air was turned on directly.

September 13, 2012

I found this pretty good.. although the smell doesn't last very long