Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 10, 2021

Fabreze Car

I love these for the car. They appear to work when the heat or A/C is on so don’t waste away when you’re not in the car. Because of this they last a lot longer than other car scents.

June 07, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

yes get it

it makes my mommy’s car sleep good and not like ass crack and yeah you should buy it bc it’s totally worth it. 🦟🦗💁‍♀️🦗💁‍♀️👍🏽🦟👍🏽👹👍🏽👹🧍‍♀️☝️👍🏽🪡🥺😜😸🥺👹😂👍🏽

June 06, 2021

Covers odours

The Febreeze vent clips are always used in the truck. We have 3 dogs that loose hair on a regular basis. The dogs love car rides. Over a couple days it does begin to smell somewhat and not always having time to vacuum the vent clips work wonders on making the truck smell fresh and clean. I really love this product.

June 05, 2021

Definitely recommend it

Very economical and is one the best products available in the market. Its value for money is uncomparable and i will definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a change

June 01, 2021

I would buy this product again and again

I tried many other products in my car and the smell ne ver last like using febreeze.
    The way you can manage also how strong you need the smell is great

2.7/5

May 21, 2021

Inexpensive, long lasting freshener!

I've purchased this once and probably won't again. The great thing about this product is that it is small, and stays well on the vent. Although the product does it's job, it is personally a little too strong for me. I've left it in the car overnight but the next day, it was overwhelming strong. If you have a sensitive nose, I would not recommend this.

May 18, 2021

Perfect

This is a great product. Small do it doesn’t cover your entire vent. Not a lot of various smells - I love the Hawaiian smell! It doesn’t last longer, but it does the job. It can be very powerful in the smell strength so I just remove it every now & thdn

May 18, 2021

Makes my car smell great!

These are really powerful and I can still smell the scent even after 30 days! It’s definitely worth the price to add a touch to your vehicle l. It smells amazing

2.3/5

May 13, 2021

Too strong

The smell of these pods are way too overwhelming in the car, we switched them out to the laundry room instead because it was too overpowering. Might buy these again but not for the car.

May 13, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Air Freshener

So refreshing a must buy product. I tried many and this one is great. I specially like this one in winter time it helps to feel fresh around . Do not evaporated soon long lasting . Good for 30 days .