Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 12, 2017

Nice stuff

I love this freshener for in my car. It's easy to use and work. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell at all. They have lots of scents. The packaging is cute and they are inexspensive to buy. I will continue to buy and use these. Rates pretty good with other products like this. I have no complaints so far and I highly recommend this product.

September 11, 2017

Totally recommend

It's a great product that will last a very long time in your car. I recommend it to everyone I talk to. Best car fresheners on the market in my opinion

August 31, 2017

yes for sure i will buy again

moi jaime bien le tropical ca sent super bon mais le bleu me souveint plus du nom sent bon aussi mais il ya une couple dannee jen avais achete plusieurs a la fois tropical jen ai encore en reserve mon auto est toujours acceuillante pas autant odorant que les '' petit sapin qui eux tombe sur le coeur a la longue '' celui la ont sen tanne pas

August 26, 2017

in my car at all times!

i keep one or 2 of these in my car at all times! it helps keep my car smelling fresh. i love the fresh linen scent its very fresh and clean. i also like that i can see when it needs to be replaced.

August 21, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again, works wonders!

It can be a bit strong on the nose, but smells great and lasts a long time! :) I would definitely buy again and would recommend! My fave is the green coloured one!

August 16, 2017

Love it

I got a free sample and I loved it! It's pretty useful and it's strong enough to hide bad odours like polluated air or when it smells like a farm. It's the only car refresher i know anyways.

August 16, 2017

This is the best!

I just love this scent for my car! It makes it smell nice and fresh!

I have had Scentsy - and this does a much better job!

Would highly recommend this to others!

August 14, 2017

I like this product, it keeps the car smelling fresh and clean without being over-powering or floral/something that some people can be allergic to. There are also other scents that I plan to try!

August 11, 2017

Makes my car smell great

This product is easy to install and makes my car smell great, i have a dog who likes to swim and from time to time he leaves a "wet dog" smell in my car. The Fabreze car vent clip helps eliminate odors!

August 01, 2017

i actually enjoy driving now!

when I have one of these hooked up to the car, driving is so much fun because it smells wonderful inside the car. the scent is powerful, but not overwhelming. I love knowing my car smells fresh upon start up.