Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Made my car smell great

I purchased the Linen sky after receiving a free sample of a different fragrances, I love that it's easy to use. The smell lasts a long time and I enjoy getting into my car with this great smell.

Not too shabby

I use the febreeze vent clips regularly in my car, I do like that they last about a month. I prefer other fragrances to the linen and sky though. I like how you can choose your level of strength as well. I always have mine on full, but they last longer if you like your fragrance lighter

New Brunswick, Canada

Pretty Good

I love the clean smells in my car and my house. The only thing I find is that you can’t control the amount that is going into the air. So someone who is more prone to headaches this might be too much for them but other than that I love the smell of it!!

January 06, 2019

Triggering for my headaces.

Everytime I got in the car the smell would give me a headache. I tried so hard to like this but I always took it off the vent within a minute or two because it would bring on a headache.

January 02, 2019

Good product! Wish it lasted longer

Febreeze Car Air vent clips are an amazing extension of the great scents that Febreeze offers in other fresheners. Definitely can tell the difference when you put a new one in the car; it brings a breath of freshness into any vehicle! My only issue is that it doesn’t last as long as I would like, the freshness fades, but a subtle scent lingers when you put air on through the vent.

January 01, 2019

It smells amazing and clean!

I buy this vent clips and I love them. My car smells like it’s clean even when it’s not. The smell may not stay a lot but when you jump in the car you smell it even though it’s not powerful.

December 29, 2018

Long lasting sent

I bought this when winter started and my car mats got wet and had a bad odour. Instantly my car smelled amazing. It was overwhelming at first but after a day or two the fragrance was milder.

December 24, 2018

Works great!!!

I would buy these again. My vehicle smells great without being overpowering. I really like the variety of scents available. All scents are well balanced.

December 24, 2018

Super easy to use

This is my go-to product for my car. It's simple to install and works well in making the car smell nice. I wish it would last longer than it does. I think it depends on the season / weather temperatures though, as I noticed it gets used up faster in the summer.

December 22, 2018

Really enjoy the long lasting scent

Very pleased at how long these last and the scent is very fragrant. And they are reasonably priced too. Will continue purchasing these in the future!!