Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.7/5

Car vent clips

I found it difficult to get it dialed back enough to not be overpowering. After about a week, it fades enough not to have the windows open and then I loved the sent! Half love it, half hate it

Febreze Linen & Sky car vent clip

I have tried these car vent clips and I was impressed with the scent and that it did work! I have dogs in my car so it definitely did help remove the doggy odour smell. I love the fresh linen scent. Too bad it doesn't last as long as they claim it to.

March 19, 2019

Lasts a little less than mentioned.

I am allergic to strong scents in cars, and so far this is the one I frequently purchase. Very mild and takes away odor from the car, but it doesn't last very long.

Smelly!

I just bought this product and it is really smelly... a bit too much actually... I have to unplug it all the time because the smell is too strong.. I would not recommend to people with allergy

Smells great!

Febreeze car vent clips in linen and sky keeps the car smelling as fresh as freshly washed linens. The scent is not too strong where it would burn your nose, but a scent that you wouldn’t mind taking deep breaths over and over again. Keep out of direct sunlight or the liquid may evaporate.

March 19, 2019

Vraiment parfait comme produit!

J’adore ce produit. L’odeur est vraiment agréable et c’est très suptible dans l’automobile. J’en ait même mis dans l’automobile de mon copain! L’odeur est juste wow! Je le recommande fortement!

March 19, 2019

Great scent but doesn’t last long

I’ve used these many times as the price is really good but I find that the scent fades away faster than others I’ve used before. After the first few days it seems I can only smell it when the fan is on. If you’re using to cover up a smell in your car quickly, then this prodcut is great but if your looking for long term scent I wouldn’t recommend.

2.0/5

👎🏻👎🏻

These are great when you first open it but the smell doesn’t last long, or it’s way to over powering. Only seems to work when the heat or air conditioning is on full blast and it’s not all that pleasant.

2.0/5

March 18, 2019

The smell from these is not for me!

Although these are a good price, the smells which I have tried (blue and the orange ones) are unpleasant and overpowering. Wouldn't recommend this at all to anyone. To me they get a failing grade.

3.2/5

Kennel friendly

I am the owner of a dog kennel and as such always have anywhere from 2 to 5 dogs that travel with me in my SUV.
    I have used this product on a few occasions and find it works well in general but the clips to affix it to the vents can be a bit of a problem.
    As far as keeping odour down they are however fairly decent and as such I tend to find other ways of using them.
    Or: places in the outdraft from the heater vents under the seats etc.