Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 25, 2019

Cheap and effective!

I always pick this product up at the gas station. Leaves a nice light smell in my car. They don't last forever put they do last for long enough. I will buy again

2.7/5

June 24, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

I wish they lasted longer

I’ve found it difficult to find a long lasting car freshener. For the price of these I would expect them to last a decent amount of time but I feel like they stop working almost a week in. If your car is always cold/ac running I don’t think they work as well as the heat does but I won’t be having heat for the next few months now!

June 24, 2019

Fresh feeling

I really love this product for my car.Feeling fresh and relaxing when inside the car.I recommend it to those people who dont clean most of the time their car because of being busy.Using this will helps to lessen the unpleasant smell of inside car.

June 20, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not overpowering

This is my go to car air freshener, I usually purchase the blue or silver ones. I don’t find the scent to be overpowering but wish it lasted longer as I don’t get a full month out of one. These are often on sale so I stock up when the price is right!

June 19, 2019

scent was amazing , but I will not buy again!

Was a really nice scent, but for the cost I expect it to last more than 2 weeks.
    Was stronger so good to hide stinks. But I bought. It to enhance my driving pleasure on long drives in cool weather.

Great product!

We are both smokers and have had a hard time finding a product that deals with the stale smoke odor. Well look no further this did a great job and smells good too!

Mild, clean smell!

This is the only band and scent I use. I love that it makes my car smell clean with the mild perfume. There are too many kinds that use such a strong scent, not this one!

2.8/5

June 18, 2019

These are not great

I find these are bit strong and give me headaches, I wish the scents were better and not so laundry smelling, I want my car to have a fresh scent not a clean laundry scent

June 16, 2019

No stink

The hubby and I use them in our trucks as well as in many other areas of the house, camper and garage. I have even thrown the odd one into our riding gear bags for those days I don’t have time to wash and clean everything in between races. They give any area a fresh, clean smell and even gives the sweatiest of gear smelling new.

June 13, 2019

Makes my car smell great

I've had this in my car for about a week now and it still smells as strong as when I first put it in. The smell is subtle not over powering but makes the car smell fresh. I will be continuing to use this product in my car.