Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

I love this

I love the smell of febreze products and this is no exception. Makes my car smell amazing. I love that it clips to the air vent and I can really notice it is there. Would recommend.

Fife, United Kingdom

Long Lasting Scent

This is the best car air freshener I've ever had. The scent is strong but not overpowering and it lasts for ages! No fading until its finished. Well worth the money.

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Fresh smelling, def buy again

I love this air freshener, it’s give a fresh smell that’s lasts, without being overpowering. People always comment on the nice clean smell in my car. Slightly pricey but good if they are on offer.

July 13, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Love it

Love putting febreze car in our vehicle .....the smell lasts for ages and we always have such lovely compliments from people. It's a little bit of the outside ,inside lol xx

July 12, 2019

I would buy again

It is very affordable and super compact. My car was smelling wonderful for a long time. Definitely long last and the price is amazing especially since you get two for the price of one.

July 12, 2019

Good

Keeps my car smelling good. It smells good and all but the only thing that I don’t like is that it wastes so fast. This lasts a couple of days before I have to get a new one. But on the other hand I love IT and would recommend it .

July 11, 2019

Perfect for long drives

Great product. My boyfriend and I did a week long road trip and this helped keep the air fresh and clean. After a few hours in the car I’m sure you know the feeling and the smells that can come about. This really helped tackle that. The only issue with this is that it does finish very quickly. I wish there was more product in it.

July 11, 2019
    United States

The smell....

I absolutely love febreze plug ins! I put them in my car so the smell from my kids sports equipment doesn't stink up my car lol.I love that you can control the sent levels and it not very strong and they last a long time.

July 09, 2019

Very good product

This product is very convenient to use you can just plug it in i even use it in fans in the house love the smell and you can adjust it and the smell is not that strong and it last very long

July 09, 2019

Good price point - effective

Great fresh scents! I love these plug ins I even use them in my home I put them into my bathrooma or my closets! I love that you can control the scent levels and it not too strong and they last a long time, I was surprised.