Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

July 04, 2019

Freshens my vehicle, but a little too strong

I like Febreze car fresheners for the price; they do perform well with freshening and deodorizing my vehicle, so I am recommending this product; but I find this scent quite overpowering. Since it's clipped onto my air vent, when I have my A/C or heat on, the scent is too much for me. When I don't have the A/C or heat on, I barely smell it and it doesn't really do much for deodorizing or freshening my vehicle. I would probably buy Febreze car fresheners again, as they are very affordable and last quite a long time, but I would probably try some other scents. This one was a bit too perfumy for my liking.

July 04, 2019

Helps with dog and smoke odors

Love these guys. Helps with dog and smoke odors. Last for about a month or so. Hawaiian is my favorite flavor. Love that you can put it in the car and not have to worry for awhile. Very compact

Missouri, United States

Lasts forever!

These Febreze Car vent clips are awesome I have 3 kids 2 of my boys are in sports and they leave my car smelling like a locker room 😂! But I just slide a fresh Febreze a vent clip in my vent and kick on the AC and the smells disappear!🌬️

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

What I expect from febreze

This air freshener for your car attaches firmly to your cars vent and car smells amazing when u have one! They have great scents and come in packs of 2 so more value for your money

Smells great!

Strong smell but doesn't last a whole month. Car smells fresh up to a week and I found that regardless of which setting it is on, slow or fast release, it emptied pretty quick.

Belle gamme de produit

Belle gamme de produit Les parfums sont assez agréables bien que trop persistants à mon goût, pouvoir déterminer la quantité qui sera diffusé serait un atout

Great scent

I expected these to smell amazing and make my car smell like the other Fabreeze products. It is super easy to install, you just clip it in. However, the smell is very faint and after a week it had no smell at all.

smell what???!!!

I personally like this product. I used to be a smoker and would smoke in my car at times. The one thing I hated was the after smell in my car. So one day after I had a smoke I plugged one in and turned on my vent and wow within like 1 minute my car was filled with the nice Febreze scent.

July 02, 2019

Great scent

The smell lasts a decent amount of time. The variety is good and the price is worth it. I believe the smells lasts about three weeks in my car before I need to replace it.

2.8/5