Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 25, 2020

I have been buying these for years and will continue to do s

frebreeze car vent freshners will have your car smelling brand new. The scent stays for a long time. It is strong but fades slightly after the first day or two. I've gone through drive thrus before and had people comment on how good my car smells. I also love that they are cute and small, and they don't have to hang hideously from your rear view mirror. Thumbs up from me!

1.7/5

September 24, 2020

Not worth it

It smells okay. However, the smell doesn't last long and after a day or so you can't even smell it. For some reason the smell of this products get on to my cloth and I don't like. Therefore, I have stopped using it.

September 22, 2020

Better than expected

I got the new car scent. I have a small car so the smell was quite overpowering even with the lever on the lowest. I think they are a bit overpriced, better if you can find them on sale. I would buy it again

September 22, 2020

Air freshener

Definitely smells nice in your car helps with odors also can be used in your home I usually click it to one of my fans I poke a small hole in it to make is smell a little more

2.7/5

September 19, 2020

Only if you like this smell...

I find these little clips do what they say they do - they do fit in the vent, but be careful of some condensation from your vents if you have the air conditioner on for prolonged periods. I would remove it from the vents if I am parked in the sun for the better part of a hot day.
    I do prefer some of the other scents in this line or other brands that are more subtle. But I've bought these also when on sale and when affordable.

3.2/5

September 13, 2020

Dull over time

I really enjoyed the scent of the air freshener when first installed, but within days it had become very faint and dull. I would not purchase again simply for that fact.

2.8/5

September 11, 2020

Ok product

Hubby bought this for our car.i don't know why but honestly I don't like the fragrance and it's not even stay for long.fot this price i don't think so it's a good dear.so not like it👎👎👎👎👎👎

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Like the smell

I always liked the smell of Febreeze products. The Car vent clip is convenient to use - just open the package and clip it on to the air vent and you have fresh smell inside your vehicle for a long time. I like the variety of flavours. It is reasonably priced too.

0.7/5

September 08, 2020

Disappointed

Pretty disappointed into this fresher, the smell only last about a day. Should of known cause the price is pretty cheap but the smell only last a day without any air coming from the vents .

1.3/5

September 07, 2020

Meh

Bought this once and never again i didnt last long and I felt it was over priced . I m just going to stick with other products that Ived used in the past