Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

July 21, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Great smell!

Love these! Have two big dogs and the car can be a bit musty after a long journey, but these are brilliant. Lost count the amount of times people ask what the lovely smell is when they get into my car.

July 21, 2019

Does the job

I find these are nice to use when you want your car to smell good but also like to switch it up. If you're someone who likes changing up scents this is a great way to try different ones as they don't last very long. However, if you like the same smell, having to repurchase can add up as again, they don't last very long. I like how the clips are compact so air still comes out of the vent. I really like the bath and body works one but my only gripe is that it covers the entire vent so the a/c and heat can't get past the scent holder.

2.7/5

July 20, 2019

Get tired of smell quickly

Not bad. I wouldn’t buy again. Smell doesnt last the longest, but it does what it says it’s supposed to do — smells the car up. If the pkg came with different varieties, then I might buy again.

July 20, 2019

Will always purchase this product for my vehicle.

Always leaves car smelling nice and fresh even after a rainy day. Nice to have the clean and fresh smells while driving. Will always ensure i have one in my car at all times.

Yum

This product is definitely a go to air freshener for me the sensor absolutely delicious and they last for days on and my car on top of that you can control how strong it is no

July 19, 2019

Would recommend

This works great while it last. I do not find it last longer then 3 weeks maybe. I still would recommend this to everyone! Because they have awesome scents and they do control odour.

July 19, 2019

Amazing air freshener

I have this air freshener in my car all the time. Love the scent, and it helps keep my car smelling fresh, even with three stinky hockey bags in the back of my SUV. Also, one clip lasts a long time, and it really is powerful considering how small it is!! Love it!!

July 18, 2019

Un désodorisant parfait pour l'auto

J'adore ce désodorisant pour les voitures! Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs mois et ça sent vraiment frais dans la voiture ! Fini l'odeur de l'humidité! Mes proches me disent que ca sens toujours bon dans mon auto. Je recommande!

July 18, 2019

This product is amazing In your car if you have dogs!

Hello all;
    So I have 3 big german Shepard’s whom I take to the water often; and the wet dog smell gets all over the back seats between this and febreeze I don’t smell anything! Absolutely give this a 5

parfum d’auto

un désodorisant d’auto qui laisse un parfum frais mais sans trop sentir fort. j’en garde toujours à l’avance pour être certaine de ne jamais en manquer. pas trop gros quand on le met dans la fente de ventilation assez discret