Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 28, 2019

They work

A little expensive but sometimes you can get them on sale! They work but not as long as an actually air freshener hanging on the mirror! I love how there is a dial on the top to control how strong you want them!

April 27, 2019

Car smells great!

These vent clips are awesome in a lot of ways, they work very well and make my car smell great I love linen & sky scent! The only downfall is they tend to be either too strong or too weak, it’s very hard to get a good in between and they don’t really last very long, so the value for money isn’t great.

April 26, 2019

Eliminates odours fast

Our dog gets car sick and after a long car ride our dog was sick and after cleaning and washing backseat. And using air freshener you could still smell it. So we made a quick Canadian tire stop and purchased febreeze car vent clips in the linen and sky scent and it worked wonders.

April 25, 2019

Smells

I like these in tge winter.... You have to have air blowing for it to really work...summer time its good for the AC... power smell and not visible like the other

April 25, 2019

Keeps car fresh

Between hockey equipment and everything else we cart around you’d never know it with these! They really do a great job of keeping the car smelling fresh.

2.7/5

April 24, 2019

My car smells good

I like the price, the convenience, and the fragrance options. I enjoy the way my car smells and I like the fact I can use the clip on’s by the vents it makes it easy and you can see when it’s all running out.

Smells lovely

It is a good product I just find it dries up before 30 days. People notice the smell lightly when coming into the car but it isn't over powering at all. Nice scents.

April 23, 2019

Febreze products are a must!

Febreze car clips are a must in our vehicle! This product line never disappoints me, clear, clean and refreshing! As soon as there’s a hint of needing a new one it’s an immediate purchase. Thank you Febreze for your amazing, reasonable car fresheners!

2.3/5

Nice scents

So I love the scents that these things come in, but they never last the 30 days they say they are supposed to. I get about 2 weeks of freshness, then I have to replace it. If they make one that truly lasts 30 days I’ll buy it

April 20, 2019
    Jamaica

Smells great!

I like how compact these are and the variety of scents. Lasts a decent time and will really fill up your car with fragrance. For me, some of the scents are too chemically but I like the linen a lot. You can also clip these to your home vents and it was scent your home!