Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

July 26, 2019

Omg

Wow I'm all about making things smell its best and they have done an amazing job!! ...................................................................

July 26, 2019

Smells great at first

I bought this 2 pack product & it smells great when you first put it on the vent but after blowing the a/c it stops working. It works better in heat but definitely not in the cold air blowing. So doesn't last the 30 days it said it would.

July 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Small but packs plenty of freshness

These fresheners are small but they give off a huge amount of scent. I feel confident using these fresheners in my car, I know that my car always smells really good!

The scent is heavenly!

These car fresheners are my go-to car fresheners. The scent isn’t overwhelming and it really freshens your car unlike some other brands I’ve tried. I’ve been using these car febreze fresheners for a pretty long time and they last long too. The scent is amazing! Would highly recommend this.

smells delightful

i love the smell of the hawaiin one, smells so refreshing, but the linen and sky air freshner works wonders. especially when you have kids that can oversmell a stinky

Fresh air

Every time I enter my vehicle it has a strong smell of the freshener. At first it’s a overwhelming smell even when set to low. Over time it goes down but that also means the oil is dissipating.

3.2/5

It was mediocre

We've purchased these a couple times for our car, for the first day or 2 it smelled amazing! Very strong scent and made the car smell nice and fresh but unfortunately after a couple days it faded.

One of my favourite

I always love the smell of newly washed clothes from dryer. That's why I choose this smell for my car as well. The smell is quite strong when you first opened it and it last quite a long time as well. This is one of my favourite brand for car freshener.

3.2/5

July 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Works well- but they don’t last long

These make my car smell amazing! My boyfriend and I both use these and have tried all the scents however, they do it last more than 2 - 2 1/2 weeks. You can choose to make it strong on the side or low. If you choose low, you don’t really no rice much smell.

July 21, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Great smell!

Love these! Have two big dogs and the car can be a bit musty after a long journey, but these are brilliant. Lost count the amount of times people ask what the lovely smell is when they get into my car.