Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 03, 2020

Great smell, Doesn't last long.

This product has an amazing aroma that I enjoy, the downfall is they dont last long. I have it on medium on my vents and would say it doesn't last longer then a week. COnsidering how much they cost for 1-2 its not 100% worth it to me, though the smell is so nice.

September 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

An affordable short term option.

I have bought these air fresheners in the past and have found them to be decent, but not super long lasting like others I have tried. They are a good quick fix or short term option in my opinion.

September 02, 2020

Smells incredible, but fades quickly

I used to have this in every car, but eventually switched to other alternatives because it would be used up within a week or two. Not too great for staying power but gotta admit the smell is amazing!

1.7/5

Not for me

The scent choices are okay. The product works as stated but only for about quarter of the time advertised. Its easy to use but if the vent isn't blowing, neither is the scent. Drys up quick. If you're not careful, they leak and can stain. Not the right product for me.

Smells lasting I live

I love glade products.
    Inside the home ones and the car ones.
    Its makes my car smell so clean.
    If you want a clean scent and fresh air coming out of the vents ? Buy this .

they last a long time

They really do a good job refreshing your car. i put it on the minimum and they last a very long time. however, sometimes the scent gets a bit overwhelming and makes me feel a little sick so I put it away in the drawer and it refreshes the drawer too

Heck yeah!

When you think about scent, you think about febreeze. Top notch, removed the car scent in the blink of an eye, or in a single whiff! Their array of smells is huge and I love this product

Smells fresh

This is genuinely refreshing car vent clips. I have two little kids who keeps snacking behind in the car and it shall smell like food all the time which is not the case in my car ,thanks to these clips.

Mmm

This product smells SO good everytime!
    The scent is pretty strong though so I just keep it closed and it lasts longer and still comes through. One of my fave car fresheners!

I love those

The smell can get overpowering if the heater is on blast BUT that's perfect because I am a smoker and it never smells like cigarettes in my truck. I've been buying those for years. Fresh linen my fav