Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Smell fresh

I use these all the time in my car the linen and sky smells nice and fresh although I personally prefer their other scents. These do work but feel the are short lived they last about a week in my personal experience. I always buy them.

Fresh scented vehicle!

I have a friend whom I visit with every so often and each time when I do finally get to see her , it’s the same comment when she gets in my vehicle “it always smells so good in here “ :)

United States

Car essential

I bought different scent of Febreze car when it was on sale and I love Bamboo scent the most. It provides a long lasting scent to our cars. I love the smell very much. We will definitely purchase it again.

Not a bad product

These are great, I love that they come in a big variety of different scents. I just wish they would last a bit longer. It seems that the scent is gone within a week

October 16, 2020

My car smells great!

I love the smell of these airfreshners! Any odours dont stand a chance! The only thing i dont like is if you have it put on full blast they dont last long but at least your car doesnt smell!

October 15, 2020

Decent value for money

I would definitely repurchase it as the scents variety is great. Plus its good value for money. Keeps bad smalls out of the the car and keeps it smelling pleasant.

October 15, 2020

Pretty good

I bought these for both vehicles and the scent is lovely, they last quite a while, but not too overpowering. I wish there were more scent choices but will definitely buy them again

2.0/5

October 12, 2020

Not so great

I am a sucker for a good smelling car. My car is pretty well lived in whether going to work or going to the gym as daily routine, smells can build up and be not so great. I used these in order to love the air in my car and although the smell was present, it was so overbearing. I would get headaches, nausea, and would purposely take my husband's car in order to escape the smell. Even after throwing the product into the garbage, the smell was so intense and lasted for some time after. If you're not sensitive to smells then this is definitely for you.

October 09, 2020

Smells great and stays put. Will buy again.

Works great. As a smoker (please don't judge I am fully aware of how bad it is for me) this keeps my vehicle smelling great. The best thing is that it actually stays put in my vents which is something that is rare with other fragrance clips. Highly recommend!

October 08, 2020

Steel very good but go fast

The product make the care smelling very good. I find the liquid is gone fast under sun and warm temperature. I’m not sur that liquid product is the roght solution for me.