Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

October 23, 2020

Great product

I really love this product and it’s very good the smell in your car smells amazing the price is not bad but wish it would last a lot longer I wish they had more scents

2.7/5

October 23, 2020

Too strong

This scent is not for me. While the product works in refreshing the smell of your vehicle, I find it smells like laundry detergent and is just too strong in a smaller, confined space.

October 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Works great

I love the smell but I find they don't last long. After a few days I find the smell starts to die down. I still purchase this product regularly just wished it last longer

October 21, 2020

Overall

I enjoy these, one of my favorite kind of car fresheners, many different scents. Only wish the smell would last LONGER then it seems to. Overall I'd buy again.

October 21, 2020

loving that strong fresh smell

Febreeze car vent clip freshener is just as great as the febreeze spray, it makes your car smell fresh right throughout the day sun shine or rain fall.
    If you leave your shoe in the car like I do no worries febreeze will cover that scent right up.
    Finish too quick luckily is affordable.

October 21, 2020

Stay great but only if ur fan is on

This smells great and the fragrance stays in the car for sure but its only if you have your vents on, else u dont smell it at all. But it does the job and I wish they bring some more complicated fragrances to their current set.

Great scents!

Great product keeps the car smelling fresh. Great for a smoker's car. Will be buying more.and am excited to try new scents and see what they come up with.

Smell so nice!

I love using these in my car they last forever and smell great! I would definitely reccomend especially for smokers it helps take the odor away. Ive had p in my car that didn't even know i smoked in it! They have tons of other scents aswell i also love their hawian one so pretty!

Febreeze car fresheners

Most of the febreze air fresheners I find are over powered they stink
    They have awful vents in allowed to much product to escape I have tried most of them and find their all similar to overpowering in smell

October 20, 2020

Febreze car linen and sky I would definitely buy again

We purchased the Febreze car linen and sky for the first time a week ago. I must say after trying this great product the smell stays for a long time in your car. This sent is a mild sent and not too strong at all. We used to buy the ones you hang below you window in the car but they only last a day or so. I would definitely recommend this sent and the brand. I mostly use Febreze in our household 100%