Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 17, 2021

Great Product

These are so handy to use, easily clips onto your vents in your car, and is long lasting. They come in so many amazing fragrances. I would recommend these fir others to try out for themselves.

2.7/5

January 17, 2021

Hockey mom

I'm hockey mom of two boys and let me tell you if I don't have these in my car my car weak they help so much with the odor I could not even believe it myself. And this is definitely a great car air freshener wish to stay power was a little bit more but all in all it's a great product

January 15, 2021

You need one of these in your car.

Highly recommend. These FEBREZE CAR VENT CLIPS will make your car smelling like you just left the car wash everyday, These are great when you need to give someone a ride , you will never have to worry about your car smelling bad.

3.2/5

January 14, 2021

Smells Great but does not last

Smells great, however can be strong at first but smell fades. For the price it should last longer (3 weeks or so). It leaked once which was a nuisance. I'm on the fence with this. Would buy again if on sale.

January 10, 2021

Long lasting air freshener

They have a nice strong scent without being over powering. They keep your vehicle smelling nice and if you want to amp up the strength of the smell you just turn up the fan.

January 08, 2021

Smells Great for a solid week!

I love these little things. So much scent packed into such a small container. I also use Febreze in my home to though. It's all a choice of preference I suppose. They're much cheaper than what you're going to pick up at Bath & Body Works. These cover the scent of cigarettes' and well for at least a solid week a bit longer but the smell definitely starts to diminish after that.

2.0/5

January 07, 2021

Strong scent

I do not care for these as i find the scent very overpowering when you first use them and then the scent completely disappears rather quickly. I prefer to use the spray as i can control the amount and how often it is used

0.5/5

January 06, 2021

Horrible

Very dislike thus product it can't stand the heat, it melted all over my dash eatting the paint right off it and it went down the whole dash both of the ones I got did it ruined my car argh

January 06, 2021
    United States

Good smell

I use all the products from this line. I love the smell and it keeps my car fresh eliminating the odour and does not result in embarassement by odd smell of the car.

January 05, 2021

Great car air freshener.

I buy the Hawaiian scent in the car vent clip and I love the scent. Its keeps my car smelling great even after the 30 days. It can get a little overpowering if you turn the heat on, so keep that in mind!