3.6/5
Febreze CAR Vent Clips in Hawaiian Aloha Reviews
Ranked #34 in Home Fragrance

Febreze CAR Vent Clips are designed to eliminate odours and transform the air in a car to keep it fresh for up to 30 days*. It uses a special microporous membrane to slowly release scent day after day without overpowering. Like all Febreze products, the CAR Vent Clip doesn’t only mask unpleasant odours, it actively eliminates them.
*On low and under ambient conditions

July 02, 2017

Bonne odeur mais!!

J'ai aimé l'utiliser pour mon auto par contre le prix est un peu trop élevé par apport à la durée de diffusion d'odeur!! Mais j'ai aimé la variété des odeurs proposés je l'utilise pratiquement toute l'année sauf l'été j'aime ouvrir les fenêtres et sentir le vent dans les cheveux.

July 02, 2017

Great scent

Just bought one for my car and love the scent! The only thing I dislike is I find its going fairly fast, even though I don't have it open a lot. I will buy it agsin though cause I love the smell

May 27, 2017

Bought this for my friend's car and it started working as soon as I clipped it on. Iit has a nice scent and is strong enough to smell in the back seat. It hasn't lingered that much the second day.

May 25, 2017

I absolutely LOVE the smell of these! I get compliment all the time from others on how great my car smells. The smell doesn't fade, smells good to the last drop. Unfortunately, I just don't find they last so long.

April 03, 2017

Love the smell! I like how you can control how much scent you want released. The only issue I have now is its made for horizontal vents and in my new truck the vents are vertical.

December 02, 2016

I have one of these in my car right now and it smells fantastic. I love when I get into my car for the first time just smells sweet and delicious. I bought it at Walmart and it was not very expensive

September 13, 2016

Ça sent vraiment bon cependant, l'odeur n'est pas assez puissante à mon goût. j'aime bien quand l'arôme se propage dans l'ensemble de la voiture. Je suis donc retourner avec les bons vieux sapins.

September 13, 2016

I love the idea of the vent clips. I have an old car that had smokers as previous owners and the car vent clips really freshen the air. I prefer the linen scent, but the Hawaiian Aloha is is nice, if a little strong. It lasts about 30 days, but does lose scent as it ages.

June 05, 2016

Febreze car vent clips are my fave, most especially the Hawaiian aloha scent. I personally don't like the new car scent or the linen one I find that they are too strong, but the Hawaiian aloha scent is just pleasing to the nose and effective enough to rid the odours. Only con is that it's small and uses up so quick! Overall, this is on my shopping list every time. Great buy!

June 02, 2016

I am in love with this scent for the car and these clips do last as long as they say they do but I find the scent fades the longer you have them. They make your car smell great for the first week or two but after that not so much. I have found the best scent is when you have the heat turned on.