3.6/5
Febreze CAR Vent Clips in Hawaiian Aloha Reviews

Febreze CAR Vent Clips are designed to eliminate odours and transform the air in a car to keep it fresh for up to 30 days*. It uses a special microporous membrane to slowly release scent day after day without overpowering. Like all Febreze products, the CAR Vent Clip doesn’t only mask unpleasant odours, it actively eliminates them.
*On low and under ambient conditions

June 09, 2019

I always buy this product!

This is the only type of air freshener that I like for my van. The smell is great, it lasts for quite awhile, and people who ride in my van always says it smells good.

December 20, 2018

Leaves my car smelling amazing

This scent is my go-to for car fresheners! I always get compliments on it when I'm driving friends around, and the fragrance usually lasts awhile. My only negative about this product is that I go through each clip quite quickly. They are not filled with too much of the fragrance, so it can be run through easily.

December 04, 2018

Incredible odor but does not last long enough

I really like those small Febreze Car. They smell so good and
    hides bad dog odors in the car. My car seems to be cleaner now but I wish the smell stays longer in the car.

July 02, 2017

Bonne odeur mais!!

J'ai aimé l'utiliser pour mon auto par contre le prix est un peu trop élevé par apport à la durée de diffusion d'odeur!! Mais j'ai aimé la variété des odeurs proposés je l'utilise pratiquement toute l'année sauf l'été j'aime ouvrir les fenêtres et sentir le vent dans les cheveux.

July 02, 2017

Great scent

Just bought one for my car and love the scent! The only thing I dislike is I find its going fairly fast, even though I don't have it open a lot. I will buy it agsin though cause I love the smell

May 27, 2017

Bought this for my friend's car and it started working as soon as I clipped it on. Iit has a nice scent and is strong enough to smell in the back seat. It hasn't lingered that much the second day.

May 25, 2017

I absolutely LOVE the smell of these! I get compliment all the time from others on how great my car smells. The smell doesn't fade, smells good to the last drop. Unfortunately, I just don't find they last so long.

April 03, 2017

Love the smell! I like how you can control how much scent you want released. The only issue I have now is its made for horizontal vents and in my new truck the vents are vertical.

December 02, 2016

I have one of these in my car right now and it smells fantastic. I love when I get into my car for the first time just smells sweet and delicious. I bought it at Walmart and it was not very expensive

September 13, 2016

Ça sent vraiment bon cependant, l'odeur n'est pas assez puissante à mon goût. j'aime bien quand l'arôme se propage dans l'ensemble de la voiture. Je suis donc retourner avec les bons vieux sapins.