Ferraro rocher Reviews
#66 in Chocolate

May 18, 2020

So. Addicting.

I LOVE these delicious treats and have been eating them since I was little. They’re so addicting and the different textures make it a food orgasm in the mouth. I probably have gotten some cavities from eating so many of these...

April 25, 2020

Goodness

Ferraro rocher is goodness in a box it’s amazing 😉 creamy nutty and smooth all at the same time.........😍😍😍😍 one ☝️ of the best chocolate 🍫 you should give it a try.

January 03, 2020

Perfect delectable bite

I love Ferraro Rocher chocolate. It's a bite of delectable chocolate, crushed hazelnuts and a whole hazelnut center. Light, yet satisfying. I would definitely recommend this as a gift, or to keep as a special treat. It's a little bite of heaven.

December 11, 2019

Delicious!

My favorite chocolates of all time! Delicious milk chocolate, crunchy inside. They are a bit pricey, but worth the splurge occasionally because they are just so good!

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Chocolate

Ferreror rocher is very expensive but tasty. When you eat it you will get addicted to it and eat because the taste is very rich in flavor. It is made up of milk almonds and more delicious stuff. The packaging is very good they wrap it in a small aluminium foil and then in a plastic box. Its expensive but the quality is outstanding. You can also gift it to the love ones.

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Love!

These are my favourite chocolates they are a little pricey, so I don't get them often. They are crunchy, chocolatey and nutty. What more would you want from a chocolate.

May 18, 2019

Ferraro Rocher

I love buying Ferraro Rocher because, I love chocolate and hazelnut and it is good to snack on. My whole family loves eating them, even my kids. I buy them for gifts like Birthdays, Christmas, etc.

April 14, 2019

Yummm

Super creamy chocolate that melts in ur mouth with the hazelnuts just adding that extra tasty sense of texture and goodness for the soul...It doesn't matter if you eat one on a cold winter's day or on a hot summer night...it will just make your heart happy:)

March 29, 2019

The goodness of Life!

This chocolate takes the cake in our household. Thank God none of us have nut allergies as we just simply love this treat and have a soft spot for Ferrero Rocher. The hazelnut in the center, soft crunchy, delicate crisp wafer outer layer and creamy rich, silky chocolate interior is definitely a must try. How can you go wrong with chocolate, but this particular one is a winner for me.

March 08, 2019

Amazing! Definitely buy it again!

The chocolate is always so good and the layers it what makes it so good too! Would recommend and definitely buy over and over again! My child loves them and it’s always a great snack when watching a movie or even when having it just as a dessert after dinner!