Fiber One 110 Calories Brownies Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 304 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 05, 2017

Love this snack for when I have a sweet tooth on my 1200 calorie diet----- easy to fit in at 110 calories. I actually wouldnt mind a smaller pack with 50 calories as it is filling but so good for on the go!

March 07, 2017

These were a new product when I bought them and cost very little. I bought a couple of boxes, I believe they were on for $150. As I was driving home I thought, hmmmm, I'm getting a bit hungry so I grabbed one of the Brownies. 2 bites in and I turned my car around to go back to the supermarket the buy more cause at that price they won't last. I stocked up on 15 boxes. They are very filling also.

February 20, 2017

I really love the various Fiber One bars and treats! This brownie one is really yummy, as well as filling! This is something I will continue to buy, and look forward to eating!!

January 19, 2017

These are just ok for me. They taste a bit artificial and the portion is tiny. I guess that makes sense for 110 calories. I didn't feel full or satisfied after consuming the brownie. I have to pass on this one.

September 29, 2016

When I was on my diet kick, this was my go to dessert or snack. My husband liked it too. Although, we started calling it fart bars. lol! tha chickory root in is working I guess.
    My husband likes this too because it's an easy and healthy alternative to regular brownies or cakes or even chocolate bars.

September 28, 2016

I wanted to love these because it would be a quick solution for increasing my fibre levels but unfortunately I didn't like the taste. They had a chalking taste when I ate them and left an after taste in my mouth. I think they should go back and work on improving the taste.

September 17, 2016

While I wouldn't consider this a healthy choice, I do enjoy keeping some in my bag for a sugar craving. Chocolatey enough, and I like that I know it's only 100 calories. Great deals on them out there now, at full price they would be quite an expensive item.

September 09, 2016

Ya i made a big mistake of buying those brownies. They taste like a dry paper, no flavour, plus it had nothing goog exept fiber and overprised as well

September 09, 2016

OMG I am so sorry other thumbs up Chicks... These are soooooo bad for you !! Chemicals, Chemicals, Chemicals.

It only has fiber cuz it's got that "inulin" and "chickory root". The rest of the ingredients are crap. Eating this isn't worth it.

Eat something similar, but with readable, REAL, ingredients. And honestly, just cuz it has only 100 calories, doesn't mean anything. Eat something with more carlories and maybe more fat, and actual real fibre and your body will be way happier.

The chemicals actually cause the stress hormone to activate because your body is stressed out wondering what the heck you just put in its body..

No way man.. Bad bad bad

August 10, 2016

I just bought a couple of boxes at Walmarts the other day. I read the ingredients and they sounded not to bad, and fibre is good for you. They were very good moist and rich .

They will be good in lunches and in the gym bag for a quick snack. I will definitely buy them again.