FIJI Natural Artesian Water Reviews
#5 in Water

May 22, 2019

Love the taste !

I love Fiji water it’s my favourite brand of water . Fiji water is on the pricier brand of water but I can really taste the difference in the water . I like the clean taste of Fiji water and I could the difference with this water compared to other brands out there. Definitely one of the best trustworthy brands of water on the market.

March 10, 2019

Amazing tasting water

I enjoy drinking Fiji Natural Artesian Water because the taste is amazing, better than tap water. The Packaging is very effective and tropical looking. Great tasting water is worth the price. I would recommend Fiji Natural Artesian Water to anyone.

January 30, 2019

Love it

This is my favourite brand of bottled water. The packaging looks luxe and expensive. It tastes clean and pure. I am really into how pretty it looks. Try it out!

January 30, 2019

Fav water

This is my favourite brand of bottled water. The packaging looks durable and expensive. It tastes clean and pure. I am hooked to how nice it looks. My girlfriend got me hooked. Try it out!

January 29, 2019

pureté à l'état pur!

je suis un grand buveur d'eau. La Fiji est celle que j'achète le moins souvent puisqu'elle est dispendieuse mais son gout est si pur et elle est si rafraichissante que je ne peux pas m'empêcher d'en acheter au moins 2 fois semaine

December 20, 2018

fresh refreshing

love this water i am a very picky person when it comes to water i decided to give this one a try was very refreshing and quentched my thirst unlike tap water you can tell they took their time to make this hands down very refreshing water a must try

November 20, 2018

Best water you can buy in a bottle!

Fiji water is amazing! There is no weird taste like in other bottled waters, and no added salt. You can sometimes buy these on sale, which makes it even better! If you are ever in a crunch and need a bottle of water, this is the one to buy, though it is on the pricier side.

September 25, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Best water

Taste good and good for you. Pretty bottle and sturdy. Comes in different sizes for work use and home use. Taste good cold and room temperature. Very good hydration .

August 14, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Best Water Ever

My absolute favorite casual drinking water. Nice smooth and crisp taste that leaves me feeling quenched and refreshed! One of the only bottles of water that I will drink cold or room temperature.

April 01, 2018

Wow

Qu'on aime ou qu'on déteste boire de l'eau, c'est toujours plus agréable de la boire dans une belle bouteille. Le marketing visuel fonctionne très bien (sur moi du moins 😂) car il m'arrive de prioriser cette bouteille à d'autre juste parce qu'elle est belle 🤣 Néanmoins, l'eau Fiji plutôt dispendieuse est aussi excellente au goût!