Finish Dishwasher Cleaner Reviews
Ranked #35 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Dual layer formula cleans dishwasher by fighting grease, limescale and odour in the hidden parts of your machine.  It safely and effectively breaks down and removes mineral build up inside your machine, including hard-to-reach parts like the heating element and sprayer arms.

September 13, 2017

I think this is a good product

I think this product is a very good product and should be use in every house.
    The purpose of this product is to clean and that is exactly what it does!
    Very satisfied!

May 29, 2017

I cannot live without this product! I use it about 4 times a year, each season basically. I'd use it more often if the price was a little bit cheaper.
    The best thing about it though, is the fact that my dishwasher comes out sparkling clean and whenever I use my dishwasher, the dishes and glasses come out sparkling clean. Easy to use, no harsh smells and effective! Love it.

April 23, 2017

I cannot live without the Finish Dishwasher Cleaners anymore. I received one as a trial awhile back, and ever since I was hooked. There are obviously more cost effective ways to clean a dishwasher, but this product makes it so quick and easy that I would never go back to my own vinegar and baking soda and sponge method. After using the cleaner my dishes come out looking brand new, with no streaks or cloudiness.
    Its very effective and I highly recommend.

February 25, 2017

this product worked well and was effective in cleaning my dishwasher nicely. i'm giving it only three stars because of the value. this product is way marked up, i will likely just stick to cleaning my dishwasher with vinegar and baking soda because of this.

February 22, 2017

I always purchase the 2 value pack as I find that it's the best deal. It's a great product that I use in my dishwasher every month and a half to help keep my dishwasher clean and in great working order. Definitely worth trying out if use your dishwasher at least once a week :)

January 19, 2017

We have a dishwasher that is stainless steel inside. I can look a bit dull with dish washer detergent build up over a period of time. One wash with this cleaner and it looked like a new dishwasher.

January 06, 2017

I purchased a small bottle of this dishwasher cleaner to clean My dishwasher it turned out so clean and refreshed smelled amazing I would recommend this product to anyone

2.0/5

August 29, 2016

I can't really tell if this product did anything or not. We haven't washed our dishwasher in the five years we've had it (apparently it's supposed to be washed about once a month, whoops!) and at times it can get pretty smelly but not always so I really can't tell if this did anything. It's not dirty, since we try to avoid putting food particles in there [with the annoying rinse first method], so all that needs to be taken care of is the smell that's sometimes there, sometimes not. I didn't notice a lemon smell afterwards at all so it's a bit perplexing when you wonder what to expect.

When I received the product it was a bit sticky/oily. Nothing got on the rest of my items in the package, but I could tell that something had come out from it. It wasn't from the top (which isn't even supposed to be opened so keep that in mind) so it must've come from the seal. I did order this in the summer so it's possible the wax partially started to melt in the heat of the delivery truck (I had a late afternoon delivery). Didn't prevent the product from working (maybe), but it's just something to keep in mind when combing this product with other items during shipping.

$5 for something like this is a bit ridiculous although I see now that there's a coupon, so if you can get it for cheaper it may be worth trying out. For me, I think I'll just try alternative DIY methods like vinegar in the top rack next time.

July 13, 2016

My dishwasher smells amazing after I use the product
    It takes off the grease and smell
    I use it once a month and put it on bottom rack
    Not expensive and totally worth it

May 21, 2016

The first time I had heard of this particular prdduct was because I was given one to try from sample source and I really thought it was a great product. I love finish products and have been using them for a long time and this was no different, I have continued to purchase this to clean out my dishwasher. Great product!