Finish Quantum Max Lemon Sparkle Dishwashing Detergent Reviews

Finish® Quantum Max™ Shine & Protect™: Lemon Sparkle gives you the brilliant clean and shine you expect, plus added protection against Glass Corrosion.

September 29, 2017

A little pricey compared to others but does a great job

The lemon scent is very nice. This detergent has done the best job of any that I have tried. It doesn't leave any white residue like some other detergents I have used. The price is a little high but worth it.

November 16, 2016

A little bit pricey but we'll worth it! I own an apartment size dishwasher, and these detergent packs are amazing at removing stuck on grime and food. I highly recommend

July 09, 2015

I love this product it to s soo easy my two kids can use it. They think they are cleaning the dishes but I know it is the power of Finish Quantum. Thank you

July 09, 2015

I would absolutely recommend the Finish Quantum tablets. I don't want to rinse my dishes before I load them so some will be caked on for up to 3 days and this washes them clean and sparkly. I would especially recommend these to everyone !

August 21, 2014

I love the quantum products but I really love the fresh scent of lemons. Dishes are super clean and spotless.