Fisher Price - 1-2-3 Crawl Along Snail Reviews
#538 in Toys

1.8/5

September 26, 2017

Boringggg

We got this snail for my son as a gift and was excited to see what it would do and how he would react. I was sadly disappointed and found the movement to be quite boring and didn't entertain my little guy like we were hoping. It might be good for others, but for us it wasn't a good toy.

July 27, 2017

cute little toy

This toy looks simple but it's actual a nice little toy. It's easy for kids to walk around with it, and it can be moved while crawling or walking. Best of all its small enough to take along for entertainment.

March 18, 2016

I got this for my daughter and she loved it when she was on her play mat or tummy time. It can stay in one spot it roll so far and then it comes back. She use to think it was so funny when she pushed it ans it came back to her. It lit up which was awesome. Definitely worth buying for my little one.

January 27, 2016

This was and still is my baby's favorite toy. He loves the little sounds the snail makes. You can either choose to select the snail to stay in 1 space or roll. It also has a mirror and lights up when baby moves. Great for tummy time. Seems very durable and easy to clean.

3.2/5

September 10, 2014

This is great and yet incredibly annoying toy. Baby loves it from the beginning, looking at the mirror, playing with the lights and song. Listening to the "wooo" all day is super annoying but babies seem to love it.