• Fisher Price Bright Beats BeatBo
Good

Fisher Price Bright Beats BeatBo Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 582 in Toys

February 27, 2017

My 15 month old daughter loves her Fisher-price BeatBo. The character itself is very bright and colourful. It has an array of LED lights on his stomach that light up in different patterns and sequences. This toy teaches your child the alphabet, numbers, colors, songs and dancing and it also has a button that you can record whatever you want and the BeatBo will repeat it back to you in song and dance. My daughter will spend about 20-30 minutes multiple times a day playing, singing and dancing along with this toy. Since receiving this in November it has quickly become her favorite toy. The age range is 9 months to three years old. I know one thing I can definitely vouch for the durability of this toy as it has been thrown, smashed and slid across the floor and still works perfectly and as much as she plays with it, it still has the original 4 AA batteries that it came with. Since I'm expecting another little one in June I will definitely be getting my money's worth and more. I did purchase this at Walmart and not on Amazon but for the same price as they are selling it online. If you have a young baby or a toddler this toy is s must have for early development.

February 20, 2017

Mon fils adore ce jouet, il aime tellement regarder les couleur et la musique. Il aime crier et parler a ce jouet. Je le recommamde aux mamans et aux futures mamans.

February 20, 2017

We LOVE beatbo!! We bought him when my oldest turned two and she is now four and still loves him! She and her little brother have a great time dancing around and playing with beatbo. He is affordable and gives endless fun. We have dance parties with him as a family all the time

February 20, 2017

Awesome toy. It sings and when I press the red button it records what I'm saying and repeats it and adds music. My Lo love this toy a lot. The batteries are in there so far we didn't had to replace. I highly recommend this toy for entertainment for the little ones.

December 03, 2016

I bought beatbo last Christmas when he first came onto the market. The kids love his bright.colours and songs. He does make a loud robotic sound while moving, as he is not the most advanced robot toy made but he is still fun!

July 11, 2016

My daughter got the Fisher Price Bright Beats BeatBo for Christmas when she was 1. She has been in love with it ever since. She giggle when it records her voice and plays it back in a song as well as loves dancing along to anything that BeatBo plays.

July 11, 2016

Such a cute toy! My son loves playing with BeatBo, it plays the cutest songs and games. Everytime it plays, my son dances along with it. The colours are bright and fun, the movement is fun and keeps him engaged. Great toy!

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge