Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Yellow Reviews

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play SleeperSoothe, sleep or play night or day! The Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper is a nighttime sleeper and playtime seat all in one! And it's the only infant seat that meets industry safety standards for bassinets. So besides using it as a perfect place for baby to rock (with a gentle push from you!) and play during the day, you can also use it as a place for baby to sleep at night.

Good - 0

January 11, 2018

I had 3 of these for my triplets & LOVED them!

I had 3 rock n' plays/rock n' sleeps - 1 for each of my triplets. These were amazing! We used them until they transitioned into cribs in their nursery around 5-6 months. They are really good quality. They are soft, yet supportive & comfortable. My triplets loved them!

September 08, 2017

Inexpensive and handy

Must have for newborns, I love the vibration option as it keep baby quiet, you get what you pay for, not much options but hey it does the job. I didnt get much use from it as baby was through by 5 months lol. I wish it had replacement options as I wish to use it for baby #2