Fisher Price Power Plus Swing - Pink
Good

Fisher Price Power Plus Swing - Pink Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 360 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

September 23, 2015

My oldest was a huge swing fan. This swing was just perfect, and super cute. I knew if she was having a rough day, or wouldn't go down, I could use this and she would be happier the ever. It's easy to clean, easy to break down, and just the perfect size. I would definitely recommend this product

August 28, 2013

The swing was a godsend when my daughter was younger and was teething or gassy or just wanted to be held constantly . Put her in that little beauty and and magically she would start smiling and laughing making it possible to cook , clean or just. enjoy watching baby !

April 11, 2012

I had this swing in blue for my daughter (the mobile had the cutest stuffed animals on the mobile) and it was the best investment on baby gear I ever made. It plugged into the wall for easy use (and I didn't have to waste time and money getting batteries all the time). It rocked her to sleep oh so many nights. She actually got used to the 'clicking' noise the swing and even though she moved into her crib, she had to have the swing on for the noise in order to go to sleep. I would recommend this swing to anyone looking to buy one!

November 09, 2011

This swing was a dream come true for my daughter who wouldn't sleep throughout the night without being rocked. I have had this swing since my daughter was born and she is now almost three and the life of the swing is like new. You can either waste your money and refill the batteries every so often or you can plug it up into the wall and not have to spend any more money. It plays different songs and has different volume levels and swing speeds for your little one plus cute little butterflies that dangle for your little one to look at. All in all this swing was/is worth every penny and I still use it at night so she can hear music play while sleeping.

JessicaKL added a new review for
    Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber

Browns Socialhouse

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day