Fisherman's Friend Lozenges Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 559 in Remedies

June 11, 2017

With cold weather you are most likely to get a nasty cold and those dry coughs that makes you feel like you can't stop coughing. I always have Fisherman's Friend lozenges on hand. They stop those dry coughs in their tracks so stock up you won't regret it!

June 10, 2017

Fisherman's Friend Lozenges have been around for a long time. These lozenges come in various flavours and
    now make some sugar-free . A cough suppressant that also helps if you have a sore throat. Although I find
    them rather strong, they really work.

June 04, 2017

These Fisherman's friends lozenges are so good and they really do the job when you have a sore throat. They are very soothing as well as tasty. The only problem I have with them is the packaging. I wish they came in a closeable container to keep them contained and clean in my purse.

June 04, 2017

Fisherman's friends have been around for so long! My father would have the Cherry ones all the time and those were ick. However, now that I need Fisherman's friends when I have a sore through the lemon ones are my best friend!

June 03, 2017

I love Fisherman's Friend lozenges for my sore throats. It's minty and soothing and refreshing. I prefer these to Halls cough drops. They cost less than Halls and you get more in a pack and they work better and faster at calming my throat. I always carry a pack in my purse just in case I get hit with a sore throat. I love the mint flavour out of all of them!

April 24, 2017

I USE THESE WHEN EVER I HAVE A COLD OR COUGH. THE HALLS COUGH DROPS JUST DON'T HELP WHEN I HAVE THAT HARSH DRY COUGH BUT FISHERMAN'S FRIEND LOZENGES GET THE JOB DONE.

April 24, 2017

I love these things. They are INTENSE but make you feel a million times better FAST. Now that I am a bit older/more mature I appreciate how effective they are. I just wish they came with more in the package! My go-to lozenge.

February 28, 2017

Love these when I have a cough or a dry throat. Always have cough candies in my purse and car. Fisherman's Friend Lozenges are always there for me. Great flavours too

February 28, 2017

J'ai essayé les pastilles aux agrumes. Elles ont un très bon goût. Elles soulagent le mal de gorge et aident à mieux respirer. Elles ne coûtent pas cher.

January 16, 2017

Someone gave me the original flavour years ago and I gagged. While shopping I noticed a display with many new flavours. I know stock up on CITRUS. Finally something that works and takes good.