Fisherman's Friend Lozenges Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 520 in Remedies

April 24, 2017

I USE THESE WHEN EVER I HAVE A COLD OR COUGH. THE HALLS COUGH DROPS JUST DON'T HELP WHEN I HAVE THAT HARSH DRY COUGH BUT FISHERMAN'S FRIEND LOZENGES GET THE JOB DONE.

April 24, 2017

I love these things. They are INTENSE but make you feel a million times better FAST. Now that I am a bit older/more mature I appreciate how effective they are. I just wish they came with more in the package! My go-to lozenge.

February 28, 2017

Love these when I have a cough or a dry throat. Always have cough candies in my purse and car. Fisherman's Friend Lozenges are always there for me. Great flavours too

February 28, 2017

J'ai essayé les pastilles aux agrumes. Elles ont un très bon goût. Elles soulagent le mal de gorge et aident à mieux respirer. Elles ne coûtent pas cher.

January 16, 2017

Someone gave me the original flavour years ago and I gagged. While shopping I noticed a display with many new flavours. I know stock up on CITRUS. Finally something that works and takes good.

December 31, 2016

I have never tried these lozenges up until two days ago because as a child I believed that they were "spicy mints". I have been feeling a little unwell recently and noticed a tickle in my throat as well. I try not to jump the gun and take medication unless I feel progressively worse. My brother went out and bought some of the Citrus as well as honey lemon and let me tell you I really love these. They don't have that vapour rub taste most lozenges too and have enough tastes to help sooth whatever problem you are having. Whenever I feel like the tickle in my throat is bothering me, I simply grab a lozenge.

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les petites pastilles de cette compagnie. L'emballage est petit ce qui le rend compact dans mon sac à main. Vraiment efficace pour la gorge.

November 08, 2016

Everytime I have a cold, I buy these. They have become the "sickness" staple in our home! I find they work better than any lozenge. I sometimes get a cough with my allergies as well, and this does the trick!

October 05, 2016

I have mild asthma that can get very severe during the hay fever season and my lungs have a great deal of difficulty receivung oxygen, I am literally hungry for air. I eat these all day most days and they really help for me to get som oxygen, toe menthol really seems to open up the airways and allows me to breath and cough stuff up. If you can't handle the extra strength ones there are a variety of other flavors that are much milder and taste delicious. I like the cherry and lemon so much. This is a 5 star item in my books

September 12, 2016

Fisherman's relieves that dry annoying cough that seems to pop up unexpectedly. I remember this lozenger only being in original flavor and now there are a variety of flavors to choose from. Tastes great and works immediately in calming that cough or it clears up a stuffy nose as well.

BJAdams added a new review for