Five Alive Citrus Juice Boxes Reviews
#135 in Juice

January 11, 2018

Take the Citrus In!

Love this juice, especially the sour and sweet taste is dispenses of oranges. I like taking his to work or just have it when i'm exhausted. Loving drinking this on a daily basis and will absolutely recommend this to everyone, especially if you love drinking citrus juices!!

June 18, 2017

Good stuff

all Five Alive juice is all soo yummy. Have such sweet, tangy, citrusy berries with no added Sugar that always tastes just right and thirst quenching with high nutrients and Vitamins.
    These Juice Boxes are going to be helpful when my young one does not Squeeze the box or Muss with the straw. It fills up her Sippy Cup perfectly and she loves this stuff. Good amount in the individual boxes and enough boxes in a pack for decent price on Sale. Is always a great choice for School lunches

June 12, 2017

Such a tasty and refreshing beverage. I like the smoothness and the thickness of the juice although sugars are high. I like having the drinking boxes available for on the go.

May 02, 2017

This product has a really nice taste and texture I would recommend this product to anyone who packs lunches and who needs something small to fit in they're lunch bags.

February 01, 2016

I love these on the go, always in lunch pack , great flavour, I prefer the can slightly more than carton, personal choice, but both very good!!!
    On the go, small amount not messy, easy to drink, one serving,
    great citrus taste, full of fruit flavour.
    Not too sweet, which what I like.

February 01, 2016

These are a favourite at our place. We buy them for packing in lunches and for when we go camping. I love the taste, they don't taste to sweet at all. And I feel that they are healthier then pop. Perfect amount to drink too!

July 15, 2015

I love this juice! Great for in the morning with breakfast great price

July 15, 2015

These are great for lunches at school! Healthy, delicious and refreshing! My girls love when I freeze them so they get somewhat of a slushy for their first break at school! I totally recommend this!

June 11, 2015

These are great for lunch boxes, they taste great, very citrusy and good!

April 17, 2015

Not they healthiest juice boxes out there, but they taste great!