Freeman bare foot repair! For cracked heels
Good

Freeman bare foot repair! For cracked heels Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 185 in Foot Care

June 25, 2016

I recently moved to a very dry climate, and my skin FREAKED out! My feet peeled and cracked until they were so painful, it was hard to walk. I used this religiously every night and found that my feet healed pretty quickly.

March 01, 2016

I got this at Walmart and figured it would work for me, and it definitely did. It's easy to use and my heels are getting to be in good shape now. I always seem to have a problem in the winter, so glad to have this.

January 26, 2015

I have chronic dry feet - if I don't use a foot file & moisturizer almost daily my heels crack almost instantly. I have tried expensive salon brands to try & maintain a smooth heel with little success, and I really couldn't justify the expense compared to the lack of result - so I figured why not try a less expensive option - and I have to say I was wowed! This $5 cream has worked better for me than the $20 creams I was buying at the spa! It takes a bit of time to soak in, but in a short period of time it healed the cracks in my heels & keeps them sandal ready. I would recommend it to everyone.

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy