Fresca Soda Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 238 in Soft Drinks

June 22, 2017

Yummy!

I love Fresca lemonade it is so nice and refreshing! It is a bit sour so if you don't like sour stuff then this is not for you! This drink is really good on a hot summer day.

June 22, 2017

Fresh Citrus taste

I'm not a huge soda fan but the rest of the family loves soda, I recently purchased Fresca for the first time and was surprised that we hadn't tried it before. I loved the fresh citrus taste, It wasn't quite as sweet as most soda and was certainly very refreshing. I also used it to mix some adult beverages and make sangria! amazing! Honestly, Fresca in your sangria recipe is the best tasting drink for the summer. You guys can thank me later :)

June 21, 2017

Refreshing drink!

I dont drink the regular sodas, but i am in love with Fresca. Its so refreshing, especially on a hot day with ice. The regular/diet sodas left an after taste, and very sugary, but Fresca, is delicious! I purchase the mini cans (pack of 6), as i drink 1 per day. A 2L woukd just go to waste. The small cans are very convenient, and can be taken anywhere--even in your handbag, if travelling!

May 04, 2017

I love Fresca! I used to drink diet cola and have since replaced it with Fresca as it does not give me headaches and stays carbonated longer than other diet beverages. I sometimes enjoy it with alcohol and on it's own.

April 04, 2017

Le soda fresca je l adore avec un goût intense de pamplemousse il contient 0 calories. Avec 0 glucides c est très important pour moi puisque je suis diabétiques.

February 15, 2017

I am trying this for the first time in 30 years and I forgot how refreshing it. is. I also did not realize it has no calories but it doesn't have that diet taste. Hard to find but worth it! like a sparkling water and soda but no calories!

December 05, 2016

this brings back memories of high school, i had this almost every single day there, i love the grapefruit flavour to it and the extra fizzyness it has to it, will always be one of my favourite drinks out there

November 20, 2016

Oh nice ice cold Fresca. Its a calorie free lime and grapefruit flavor. It is so refreshing. At work nothing except Fresca quenches my thirst. It is also very refreshing at night add ice and vodka.It is a Coca Cola product.

September 29, 2016

There is not that many grapefruit /Lemon tasting pop I have been diabetic since 1971 and I love this at Christmas time I love for their seasonal tasting one also

September 22, 2016

I really enjoy Sugar-Free Fresca Soda. I just like to have something refreshing and tasty instead of just water. Don't get me wrong I love my water with a slice of lemon but Fresca is nice to drink. I really enjoy a slice of lemon in it. I drank this often this summer.