Fresca Soda Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 195 in Soft Drinks

April 04, 2017

Le soda fresca je l adore avec un goût intense de pamplemousse il contient 0 calories. Avec 0 glucides c est très important pour moi puisque je suis diabétiques.

February 15, 2017

I am trying this for the first time in 30 years and I forgot how refreshing it. is. I also did not realize it has no calories but it doesn't have that diet taste. Hard to find but worth it! like a sparkling water and soda but no calories!

December 05, 2016

this brings back memories of high school, i had this almost every single day there, i love the grapefruit flavour to it and the extra fizzyness it has to it, will always be one of my favourite drinks out there

November 20, 2016

Oh nice ice cold Fresca. Its a calorie free lime and grapefruit flavor. It is so refreshing. At work nothing except Fresca quenches my thirst. It is also very refreshing at night add ice and vodka.It is a Coca Cola product.

September 29, 2016

There is not that many grapefruit /Lemon tasting pop I have been diabetic since 1971 and I love this at Christmas time I love for their seasonal tasting one also

September 22, 2016

I really enjoy Sugar-Free Fresca Soda. I just like to have something refreshing and tasty instead of just water. Don't get me wrong I love my water with a slice of lemon but Fresca is nice to drink. I really enjoy a slice of lemon in it. I drank this often this summer.

July 03, 2016

I generally get the Grapefruit Sugar-Free version. I find it tastes a little like aspartame which I dislike but overall a decent pop drink. Would I buy it again? Probably. But, it is not my favourite drink.

May 30, 2016

I like drinking fresca soda when I don't want to drink something that's to sweet I usually purchase the grape fruit kind it tastes tangy goes down pretty smooth and is very refreshing

April 06, 2016

Being a diabetic this is my favorite diet soda. It's not easy finding a great refreshing soda that doesn't leave an awful aftertaste. Something about the grapefruit flavor maybe but it's the one I go for when I'm looking for something to quench my thirst and has a great taste.

March 27, 2016

This is a sugar free carbonated soft drink with citrus flavours, most prominent is grapefruit. Completely refreshing and I love it because it's like you're cheating because you're drinking pop, but without the guilt!