Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 723 in Lip Gloss

December 19, 2016

I love this lip gloss!!! Its expensive but a little indulgence is needed once and awhile!! I tried a deep colour shade; cant recall the exact name right now! but it was luscious! I did find however that the gloss itself got very mushy so I put the whole thing in the freezer for awhile. Then it was ok; like regular lip gloss. Such a beautiful treat for your lips!!

December 19, 2016

I like the scent of the Sugar lip glosses in general, but I find them too sticky. They are also exceptionally expensive for a simple, uncolored lip gloss. I did not find this lip gloss any better than a much cheaper drug store brand.

July 11, 2016

I love this gloss. I have the Rose and it's so subtle but gives a bit of colour. It also glides on so smoothly and the smell is amazing. It's not sticky which I like.

April 11, 2013

Amazing lip gloss. Provides a great tint and awesome shine. Be prepared to shell out $26 for one though!

October 15, 2011

baby, baby, baby
    :Pricey at $21:

I like fresh. They're fun. Their bodycare includes sake and rice, brown sugar, sugar and lemon. Mmm, tasty.

They also do make-up but I wouldn't call them frontrunners. I needed new lip gloss so here I am. It's a little too sticky but conditions well. The colours are perfectly subtle and they shimmer but not sparkle, because sparkles are for Tinkerbelle. Are you Tinkerbelle? I didn't think so.

Warning. Extreme close up of pout.

Top: Bare | Bottom: Sugar Baby
    I read a lot of beauty blogs and fashion mags and you know what I learned? Lip shots are as uncomfortable as T&A;. Truly...they're awkward, slightly lewd, and too personal.

That's why I gave you a half-pout. It allows me to maintain my dignity.

I feel so exposed.

But I dig the gloss so I took one for the team.

yw740030 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Slacker1973 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader