Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Nude

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Nude Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 946 in Lip Balm

July 20, 2017

Perfect Treatment for my almost 40 pout!

This lip treatment is luxurious and actually works. I was totally convinced that a Mat finish lip treatment would be perfect for my large lips (ps. I also use cosmetic fillers) however after trying it my not so young lips looked older and dryer than ever; enter Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.

I love this stuff. It coats my lips evenly, lightweight and provides a nice sheen.

if you do use cosmetic fillers for the lips I would recommend the nude the others are too red or pink, and if you are fair haired as I am. you look a little too Barbie like. Hey if that's your thing than for sure go for it, but I much prefer the nude colour.

This shade is super subtle and oh sooooo sexy. Pair it with a neutral eye palate and full brow and Yowsa girl you're good to go.

August 17, 2015

I have almost every shade of the Fresh Lip Treatments and Nude is the newest shade to the family with its almost rose gold shimmer. Nude is quite sheer, but very buildable like most of the Lip Treatment family. This shade has been the easiest way to quickly achieve the bronzed goddess look for the summer and also contains ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate indicating the presence of SPF.