Full House Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1013 in DVD

May 25, 2017

Love Full House when I was growing up I used to watched this show all the time and just loved it, now that I have grown up and have my own kids still love the show and even my kids watch it now and love it too

May 24, 2017

This is probably my all time favorite tv show ever! Its so funny and I can watch it over and over again without getting sick of it. I have the boxed set that is actually shaped like the Tanner house. All of the seasons are good with real life lessons.

May 01, 2017

Watch this all the time, this show to me is family time royalty, its so genuine and very much relatable, it's one of those shows that after a stressful day can just suck you in for a while:)

May 01, 2017

I watched full house as a child and I loved it . A few years ago I purchased the whole series because I felt like it was a part of my childhood and I wanted to relive some of it I guess lol . When I watched it again as an adult I still loved it just as much . It's good family humour and John Stamos is still hot ! Have mercy haha

April 14, 2017

Oh my goodness! The nostalgia! I used to watch this all the time as a kid, it was one of my favorites. I've recently binge watched all of the seasons on Netflix, it was great!

January 20, 2017

Such a classic! I watched every single episode when I was a kid and now enjoy the new series on Netflix. Its funny how much you relate to the storyline being an adult.

January 11, 2017

I still watch this series on Netflix and cannot get enough. I love the Tanner Family and even watch Fuller House now. This is a great Family show that I wish we had more of now a days.

November 15, 2016

I cannot help but continue to love this show!!! It is so cheesy, there is always soft music and a life lesson near the end- but it is a great family show. I really like how there is now a spin off "Fuller House"- they did this one really well and most of the characters are back!

1.0/5

April 14, 2016

Not a fan, I watched the show a couple of times and only to see John Stamos, whom was and still is easy on the eyes. I just couldn't get hooked into this TV show.

February 15, 2016

Full house was one of my favorite show as a kid. Great actors. I find each episode to have a great life lessons in them. You rarely see this in shows now. You can also watch it on Netflix now.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)