G2 Gatorade Reviews
#65 in Soft Drinks

November 16, 2020

Super hydration

These drinks have the best flavour, except the orange. I wasn’t a big fan of that one but over all the other flavours like the fruit punch and the grape are very nice. Love that whenever I’m sick or after a hard work out, I can always drink one if these to quench my thirst. E fact that they are low calorie is a huge bonus.

1.0/5

July 21, 2020

Red flauvour gatorade

My Gatorade tasted fine, but it smelled weird. I chalked it up to my own nose tricking me. But around halfway through the bottle the light hit it just right and a floating thing caught my eye. Then another, and another. There are countless floating white chunks suspended in my Gatorade. It was not but a week old from the store and I broke the seal right before I saw it. I'm worried if I will get sick, I've read other reviews saying it's mold. Inside my drink, now inside my body. Never buying again.

April 10, 2020

Good balance

Have a boyfriend who is a bit of a sugaroholic so was pleased to find a flavored water options that was lower in carbs/sugars than his usual. Still have great flavor which is important as he doesn't like water.

February 26, 2020

Tastes great

Gatorade has always been our "go to" sports drink. We love the flavors and the extra electrolytes. I always go specifically for the G2 Gatorade because it's a great value and the flavors are refreshing.

February 24, 2020

Great product!

Such a great thirst quencher! Great assortment of flavours and always for a great price! I buy these on a weekly basis! I recommend them to all my family and friends!

2.3/5

February 24, 2020

Bad aftertaste

I really wanted to love this considering the health benefits over the original. However it appears to have a funny after taste which I don’t enjoy. I think I will stick with the original.

August 08, 2019

Tastes amazing

Fruit punch definitely tops my list of best tasting Gatorade among orange, grape, strawberry, melon. It doesn't have a heavy salt flavour just refreshing and a light sweetness.

June 19, 2019

Love this product

I love this product. I'm always thirsty now after buy this it's all i drink. When they go on sale for a 24 case for $10 you cant go wrong this is my go to drink instead of coffee

June 02, 2019

Mon Breuvage favori G2

J’adore cet breuvage qui me satisfait en tout temps surtout celui au raisin mon favori, en plus 20 calories au lieu de 170 pour le régulier, on aime beaucoup le goût délicieux.

February 02, 2019

Bonne boisson lors de l’entrainement

Lorsque je fais un activité physique j’opte pour ce type de boisson pour m’hydrater convenablement. Je l’achète en grosse caisse donc peu cher pour la quantité que j’ai.