G2 Gatorade Reviews
#63 in Soft Drinks

March 23, 2018

Can't go without it!

I drink a crazy amount of gatorade g2! The taste is great and not too strong like most drinks, the sugar and carbs are super low and it is a great way to stay hydrated. Awesome for active people who need an electrolyte boost or for people who just want a good alternative to water to keep hydrated through the day

December 16, 2017

love the g2

I love the G2 drinks Gatorade has put out .They are really thirst quenching and have great flavor .I find soda just makes you thirstier and you need more . G2 hydrates you and doesn't give you so much sugar.

December 16, 2017

Great Taste, Good Value!

All of the kinds are great, especially the fruit punch flavor! However, it's definitely not good to drink all the time because of the high amounts of sugar in each bottle. It is still great as a occasional drink. The price is good, and it's value is 100% worth it.

October 31, 2017

Great Taste!

I love the fact that Gatorade produces multiple flavours. I haven’t tried a flavour that I didn’t enjoy! I usually purchase this at Costco and they last me quite a while.

September 27, 2017

Best hydration!

We buy this for our kids and ourselves. Our kids play a lot of sports and we use to fuel them and keep them hydrated. We drink it when we are sick, we drink it when we replace water. Beats other brands, good value as well.

September 27, 2017

I drink 3-5 of these a day.

These drinks have the perfect balance of sodium,electrolytes and carbs. I drink 3 -5 of these per day. I prefer the orange and grape flavors but the fruit punch isn't too bad. I also always pick them up at zehrs cause they almost always have them on sale.

August 19, 2017

Always in my fridge

I love the G2 Gatorade. I love that the calorie count is only 50!
    My favourite flavour is the grape. I wish it came in its own case I always finish it first. I like the flavour of the blueberry but I am not keen on the fact it turns my tongue blue. It could certainly do without that food colouring.
    G2 Gatorade is a staple in my house.

July 07, 2017

Désaltérant

G2 Gatorade et très désaltérant et bon et le 2 est moins calorifique que les autres et recommandé par mon pharmacien lorsque m'a pression est basse et que je manque de sel et suis déshydratée.

June 21, 2017

My favourite sports beverage

I love the flavours in the g2 line. I find them to be much smoother than the regular Gatorade. As a migraine sufferer I reach for Gatorade any time I feel one coming one and they really help provide relief faster than drinking a bunch of water. They can be expensive to buy individually but a 28 pack at Costco is only $14, or 0.50 a drink

June 03, 2017

I love Gatorade. It's a really refreshing drink in the summertime when running around. I've tried a few different ones and I think this one is my favorite by far. I don't find it as sweet as the regular G.