Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews
#11 in Laundry Care

May 30, 2019

Omg I love this laundry soap. It smells delicious

Omg smells amazing 😉. Apple mango tango. Cleans good to. I like scented laundry detergent - so many scents. I try different detergents and this is definitely I'll buy it again

May 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wow that Smell!!

I would recommend this product, all gain laundry products are awesome, The smell lasts so long it is amazing!! The cleaning power of this product is like no other!

April 23, 2019

Works well, very cost effective, smells wonderful.

Excellent price. The smell is not overpowering but nice. Lasts long as well. My clothes from summer, stored away still smell fresh. So I had to leave this 5-star review today. I went and got the dryer sheets too. I will be reviewing those in 45 min when our clothes come out of the dryer.

April 23, 2019

The. Best.

I love this stuff. I’ve tried so many brands and this is one of my absolute favourites. The smell is soooo nice and it lasts on your clothes. It gets all the stains out and leaves the clothes super clean and fresh. I love it.

April 18, 2019

Want great smelling cloths??

LOVE this product!!
    One of the best smelling and effective laundry soaps
    Can get the stink out of anything, even the dog blankets and use it on my car interior and couch's

Katbil 200

My go to scent

I absolutely love this scent and will pick it every time. It’s not over powering enough to feel like your a walking scent cloud, but subtle enough to give you a burst of scent every now and then. My clothes always come out so clean and doesn’t ruin the material either.

Great Smell even greater soap

I used to just buy the cheapest possible detergent when I was trying to pay off student debt. One week there was a coupon for Gain detergent and I bought a container of Apple Mango Tango, and I’ve never switched back! The detergent doesn’t leave any residue on my clothes or my machine, and it leaves my clothes smelling so fresh!

Love this

Omg I love this laundry detergent I love the smell of it I can’t get enough of it lol I buy this stuff over and over only ever tried the other gain detergent in the green bottle but I definitely prefer this one 100% more IT SMELLS SO GOOD !!!

April 08, 2019

Gain detergent

I would definitely buy this product again. I absolutely loved it. It smelt amazing and worked even better. My son always says his clothes smells amazing and thats all thanks to gain!!

April 03, 2019

Would buy again.

Great smell. Works really well in getting the odors out of my husbands work clothes. Cleans great. The smell last along time. Very refreshing smell.