Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews
#11 in Laundry Care

1.3/5

January 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Found it hard on clothes leaving hard residue

I decided to try this product as it was on sale in the local flyer
    However after a few uses I noticed my sons clothing looked extremely worn and almost like a coat of film on it , I’m not sure If it’s cause of the scent or what but I was not happy with this specific product line .

2.0/5

May 11, 2017

So i see a lot of people buying this product at the store i have tried it a could times in different washers i find that for one it makes your washer STINK after im not sure why ( i clean my washer 1 a week ) and two i find that the smell on your clothes only last a few days before they smell musty i wouldn't buy this product again.

1.3/5

February 20, 2016

Very disappointed in this product. Not only did it leave my boyfriend and I with a wicked itchy rash, it didn't seem to do that good of a job with cleaning the actual clothing. The clothing looked like it had never been washed. Wasn't a big fan of the smell either.. Not on any of my future lists.

1.8/5