Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews
#12 in Laundry Care

March 28, 2020
    Florida, United States

My favorite!

Best smell ever. Leaves laundry soft and smelling fresh and clean. I love it! It’s one of only detergents I use and eve along with other products of same flavor to go with it.

February 29, 2020

Love the product

I have used gain laundry detergent for years and will continue to I love how well it washes my clothes and I absolutely love the smells of it it is also cost effective

February 21, 2020

Smells great

I love the scent and it last forever. However I didn’t find that it cleaned my clothes as well as tide did. I always felt a sort of stiffness to the fabric that I never felt with tide. Scent is amazing but not worth the not clean feeling

February 13, 2020

Amazing smell

Not only does this laundry soap work very well it smells amazing. If you want your laundry to just always smells so good this is the one for you. It’s nice to take things out of the cupboard that has been sitting there for a long time and they still smell so good.

January 06, 2020

Never Fails

Lets start off iwth the scent. You always want to make sure your clothes smell lovely when you wash and that is what Gain does. It washes the clothes really well. When you follow it up with the Gain dryer sheets it's a match made in heaven!

1.3/5

January 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Found it hard on clothes leaving hard residue

I decided to try this product as it was on sale in the local flyer
    However after a few uses I noticed my sons clothing looked extremely worn and almost like a coat of film on it , I’m not sure If it’s cause of the scent or what but I was not happy with this specific product line .

December 12, 2019

Its gain!

Gain is great for its smell! 100% .... I'd say it's my second best favorite company! For laundry soap because of the smell... I can only assume my clothes are as clean as the next company.

November 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Great washing liquid

I love all Gain products but I absolutely love the apple mango tango smell and it cleans my clothes so good and gets the them so clean. I would highly recommend you use this type

September 12, 2019

Sent trop bon

Ca sent tres bon et l'odeur dure vraiment longtemps, cest vraiment doux pour le linge. Ca ne vaut pas chere pour la grosse quantité de liquide a laver !!

September 12, 2019

Amazing product this is all we use in our household

This is all we use in out household. I find the smell leaves a very long freshness to the clothing. My boyfriend and son both really enjoy the smell. Also I find it not harsh on your clothes and that it leaves the clothes feeling soft and not harsh on the skin. Myself and my son have a small sensitivity to certain products but not that one. Thanks again #Gainlaundrysoap #feelingfresh #applemangotango #gain