4.1/5
Gain Lavender Laundry Detergent Reviews
#256 in Laundry Care

February 28, 2017

I just used this product for the first time and I'm really impressed with it. I really like that you don't have to use a lot to get your clothes clean and that a week later everything still smells fresh a week later. I will continue to use this detergent for awhile.

February 26, 2017

this is my usual detergent i recently changed to the lavender and i really love how it smells and leaves the clothing so soft for days afer the laundry is done.

December 16, 2015

Long ago I was a Tide user until a friend introduced me to Gain, and I fell in love with the quality, freshness, price and scent. A fantastic clean each and every time. I will use this product, or other scents of the same Gain Laundry Liquid for years and years to come. Thumbs up!

May 17, 2015

Finally, my favorite detergent now has my favorite scent!

2.2/5

April 13, 2015

I disliked this product a lot actually. I found my clothes were clean but still felt like they had residue on them. It wasn't really a "deal" it was average priced. Plus i had an allergic reaction to it. I was quite disappointed as it was my first time trying this product

February 07, 2015

I am an avid fan of the Gain laundry soap. I truely love the long lasting scent that stays on my clothes long after I wash them. I truely adore the Lavender scent and I am eager to see what other new scents will hit my supermarket shelf in the future (perhaps Vanilla or Cherry scent would be nice!

February 07, 2015

I love the smell it leaves for days afterwards and it cleans very nice.

February 06, 2015

Love Gain products! Smell lasts so long i love gain

February 06, 2015

This liquid detergent was so overwhelming in the scent, it gave me a headache. After I did the laundry and my husband wore his work clothes, he called later and asked if I used something else in the laundry. He said he was itching.

September 10, 2014

I love anything that smells like lavender so in my laundry wow the smell is insane and lasts all day...