Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

May 08, 2021

A decent detergent

Gain original detergent does the bare minimum at cleaning the clothes. On it's own it does not do much, does not provide a scent (they are other scents offered by gain, though)

Updated On: May 08, 2021

Gain original detergent does the bare minimum at cleaning the clothes. On it's own it does not do much, does not provide a scent (there are other scents offered by gain, though

May 03, 2021

My favorite!

Love the smell !! I found my favorite so far : Tropical Breeze ! Feels fresh, clean, the smell lasts longer than other brands. And, no need to put a big amount !

April 20, 2021

The best laundry detergent

Gain is the best liquid laundry detergent. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing. Lots of different scents to choose from. I also love the scent beads, the liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets.

March 29, 2021

Smells great and does the trick

I love gain laundry detergent. It is the best bang for your buck. Smells great! Works great! No issues with stain or discolouration! It is always my goto choice

March 08, 2021
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

Fresh scent

Gain gets out tough stains and it leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean. All it takes it one capful for fresh smelling laundry. Gain is not that expensive. I'd recommend Gain any day.

February 06, 2021

Perfect

This detergent smells sooooo good! I find it cleans comparative to tide and I do wash with cold water, and yes I’m someone who puts all colours in one load 😆

January 16, 2021

Smells sooo good

I have been using this detergent for YEARS and will probably never switch. My clothes always smell soooo good and are so soft, people always ask what I use in the laundry... It's gain :)

January 03, 2021

Amazing

I have used this laundry detergent for years and will never change! The scent last on your clothes for months! Yes, months! Clothes Sitting in storage bins for the winter season and still smells as fresh as I just washed them! Nothing comes close to this detergent

January 01, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love Love Love

This brand of detergent is by far my favourite “scent” wise and “clean” wise but not very effective on stained or “real” dirty clothes; hence my reasoning for 4 star on effectiveness and as for value; it is a little more on the expensive side but not “tide” expensive

November 20, 2020

Personal favourite!

Gain is my personal favourite laundry detergent. The scents are amazing and last longer than other detergents, it lifts dirt easily in my opinion! I couldn’t imagine doing my laundry without some gain!