Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

October 11, 2017

Love it! Will buy it again

I adore fragrance of this laundry detergent. So far this is one of the rare detergents that still smell good after you open tote with last season clothing.

September 26, 2017

It does smell that good!

Mmmmmmm love the smell of laundry with Gain detergent! Effective cleaning and gets stains out. Great value! Works great! Good suds and lasting scent. Even better with matching Gain fabric softener or sheets!

September 14, 2017

Wonderfully smelling

My favourite thing about Gain laundry detergent is how great smelling it leaves my clothes. Weeks later my clothes still smell great. Does a fine job at cleaning my clothes too! Would recommend, especially if you like good smelling clothes.

August 15, 2017

Love Gain!!

Gain leaves my clothes so fresh smelling and clean... love gain ! My family just loves the fresh gain smell, it also goes a long way if your on a budget...just washed my bed sheets I just can't wait to sleep in the refreshing smell of Gain.

August 15, 2017

Love Gain.

I have always enjoyed great smelling clean laundry. Gain definitely does the trick. I do find it can be expensive but is definitely worth it. It makes my whole laundry room smell fresh and clean!!

June 14, 2017

clean and fresh laundry

The Gain original laundry detergent have an awesome scent that last for long time, also leave my clothes really clean, specially my kids laundry is really clean so I am very happy with the effectiveness of this detergent

June 14, 2017

Amazing value I will be buying this product again and again.

The Gain Original Laundry Detergent is one of my favorite laundry detergents along with the other gain variations. I was amazed by the value of this bottle! It lasts forever and you can find it for an amazing price at Walmart in Canada. I think I paid 6 dollars for that huge bottle on sale! What a steal. This detergent leaves clothes smelling AMAZING and you can still smell the scent all day while wearing your clothes.

June 10, 2017

Gain Original Laundry Detergent is by far one of my favorites- This Laundry Detergent always leaves my family's clothes smelling clean and fresh. I love this laundry soap it leaves everything smelling great even in the winter - lovey spring smell. It works very well for the price.

May 30, 2017

Amazing laundry detergent ! I have tried multiple detergents in the past but my family has loved this product since we started using it! It leaves an amazing scent on your clothing and linens long after the wash! Love it

May 27, 2017

By far the best laundry detergent. Smells amazing and great performance. Even the dirtiest gym clothes come out smelling great. Performs well in all temperatures.