Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 297 in Laundry Care

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

May 27, 2017

By far the best laundry detergent. Smells amazing and great performance. Even the dirtiest gym clothes come out smelling great. Performs well in all temperatures.

May 26, 2017

This is the best detergent in my books, by far. I love love love the scent but more then that it cleans really well. Use it as a pretreater with minimal scrubbing and all the stains come out.

May 25, 2017

My favorite laundry detergent of all time...I'm never disappointed with the performance of this product. Clothes come out clean with all stains removed. The pleasent scent lasts for a very long time..I would definitely recommend Gain to anyone that wants clean, fresh smelling clothes.

May 11, 2017

I went for a visit to my dads, he was doing his laundry I asked him what he used in his laundry because I loved the smell he told me gain. So I tried the detergent loved the smell and the clothes were very clean. I only buy gain

April 15, 2017

Gain Laundry detergent is kind of pricey in comparison to other brands, but dammit, it just smells so freaking good! I never used to buy Gain, but the husband and my daughter like it, so I will continue to buy it. It cleans our clothes very well and makes the smell wonderful!

April 09, 2017

I love Gain! It is important to me that my laundry smells fresh and this delivers. The fragrance lasts and clothes smell freshly laundered. There is always lots of laundry and at least this makes me smile when I am doing load after load!

April 05, 2017

I really like this detergent. I especially like to buy it at Costco just for better value. The thing I like the most about this is the smell, I love it. That is generally the thing I go for in a laundry detergent so I really like this one. The red one they have smells really good too!

April 05, 2017

I know a lot of people love it and use it but I can not STAND the smell of this detergent. It is WAY too overpowering and I cannot breathe when I am around it. To me, it smells like someone pooped themselves, and then tried to cover it up with buckets of perfume. I just can't stand it. I am sure that I am allergic to this brand, which really sucks for me and my sinuses.

March 29, 2017

I received some free samples of this and it had my laundry smelling so good. It washed my clothes and left a great scent. I would definitely recommend this brand of detergent.

March 28, 2017

Je suis désolée de dire que je n'aime pas le savon Gain. Je trouve que son parfum est trop prononcé et trop fort pour la petite peau fragile de mes enfants. Même s'il est moins dispendieux que beaucoup de marques je ne l'achète pas.