Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

February 06, 2021

Perfect

This detergent smells sooooo good! I find it cleans comparative to tide and I do wash with cold water, and yes I’m someone who puts all colours in one load 😆

January 16, 2021

Smells sooo good

I have been using this detergent for YEARS and will probably never switch. My clothes always smell soooo good and are so soft, people always ask what I use in the laundry... It's gain :)

Lollyb 432
    January 03, 2021

Amazing

I have used this laundry detergent for years and will never change! The scent last on your clothes for months! Yes, months! Clothes Sitting in storage bins for the winter season and still smells as fresh as I just washed them! Nothing comes close to this detergent

January 01, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love Love Love

This brand of detergent is by far my favourite “scent” wise and “clean” wise but not very effective on stained or “real” dirty clothes; hence my reasoning for 4 star on effectiveness and as for value; it is a little more on the expensive side but not “tide” expensive

November 20, 2020

Personal favourite!

Gain is my personal favourite laundry detergent. The scents are amazing and last longer than other detergents, it lifts dirt easily in my opinion! I couldn’t imagine doing my laundry without some gain!

November 17, 2020

The best laundry detergent!

Gain is my favourite laundry detergent/ softener, the smell is incredible and leaves my clothes so clean and I fell the smell during all day! So I definitely will buy this product over and over again!

November 10, 2020
    United States

Smells AMAZING!!!

Hands down, 100%, cannot recommend it enough- laundry detergent! I adore the scent of this detergent! Its heavy (which some people may not enjoy, but I love it!) and it lasts!! I can always tell which laundry has been washed with original gain and which load has not. It not only does a great job cleaning my laundry, but the scent has great staying power and it is from a brand I know what I can trust. The quality it great and leaves my laundry completely refreshed and cared for. I do usually wait for this to go on sale before I purchase it, but luckily that happens a lot so I always stock up! This will always be a absolute favorite laundry detergent and I will continue using it for many, many, many years to come!

October 26, 2020

Best laundry detergent ever!

I have always loved gain. My mom has/does always use it and I have on my own for years now. And there is just something about that classic smell of gain ❀

October 15, 2020

Great Smell

Gain is a great laundry detergent if you have a regular load of laundry to do. I find that it has a hard time managing a soiled load but on a basic load of household laundry it leave it smelling amazing and feeling super fresh for weeks.

September 25, 2020
    Nevada, United States

All I use

I only use GAIN and our clothes always smell so amazing I love to pull up at home and can smell my clothes drying before walking in that lets me know my clothes are clean