Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

2.0/5

January 14, 2020
    United States

Gain Laundry Detergent

I am the kind of person who finds doing laundry relaxing and I am very conscious about the types of cleaners I use in our home. While the smell of Gain is nice I prefer when the clothes smell "clean," gain left a strong flowery smell to the laundry. I also have sensitive skin and Gain caused a major flair up on my skin and my husbands. Will not buy again for that reason.

1.3/5

February 19, 2019

Smells great but that's about it

I lived the smell of my clothes after using this product however I found that it did not remove most if any stains at all. Perhaps if used with everyone pretreat for stains it would have worked better

2.0/5

April 05, 2017

I know a lot of people love it and use it but I can not STAND the smell of this detergent. It is WAY too overpowering and I cannot breathe when I am around it. To me, it smells like someone pooped themselves, and then tried to cover it up with buckets of perfume. I just can't stand it. I am sure that I am allergic to this brand, which really sucks for me and my sinuses.

1.5/5

July 30, 2015

I can't use this detergent it makes my skin breakout,.