Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

January 26, 2014

I love Gain products they keep your cloths smelling fresh for weeks

January 26, 2014

I love this stuff, great smell and I find the smell last awhile on your clothes. I find it is just as good as Tide.

October 04, 2013

i like the smell but i cant use this stuff , it made my whole body brake out in red bumps

October 02, 2013

Usually a bit pricey but smells great

2.2/5

September 12, 2013

Very disappointed in this product, the smell didn't last long like the commercials say and the smell was horrible anyway so I wouldn't want it lasting to long. It did clean my clothes but for the price it wasn't worth it.

3.2/5

September 11, 2013

It has a great scent but it doesn't take stains out as good as tide.

September 04, 2013

Love that the fragrance lasts for awhile! It's a nice pick me while dressing for work on a gloomy day! Happens to be a scent me and the hubby mutually agree on...but I do miss the scent of baby powder ever so often...

August 21, 2013

This laundry soap is my FAVOURITE! it actually cleans clothes, they smell fressh with out masking odour, and it lasts for a while unlike other soaps which last as long as the laundry is in the washer.

August 09, 2013

Been hooked from the first try. This is the only laundry soap I use now. Love the fresh smell and my clothes always look great. I stock up as much as possible. Currently I have 12 bottles of Gain laundry detergent.....like I said, HOOKED.

August 09, 2013

love the smell of Gain....also great for washing my whites....Love when its on sale, I stock up :0)