Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

2.2/5

September 12, 2013

Very disappointed in this product, the smell didn't last long like the commercials say and the smell was horrible anyway so I wouldn't want it lasting to long. It did clean my clothes but for the price it wasn't worth it.

3.2/5

September 11, 2013

It has a great scent but it doesn't take stains out as good as tide.

September 04, 2013

Love that the fragrance lasts for awhile! It's a nice pick me while dressing for work on a gloomy day! Happens to be a scent me and the hubby mutually agree on...but I do miss the scent of baby powder ever so often...

August 21, 2013

This laundry soap is my FAVOURITE! it actually cleans clothes, they smell fressh with out masking odour, and it lasts for a while unlike other soaps which last as long as the laundry is in the washer.

August 09, 2013

Been hooked from the first try. This is the only laundry soap I use now. Love the fresh smell and my clothes always look great. I stock up as much as possible. Currently I have 12 bottles of Gain laundry detergent.....like I said, HOOKED.

August 09, 2013

love the smell of Gain....also great for washing my whites....Love when its on sale, I stock up :0)

August 09, 2013

Gain is the best laundry detergent. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it. It smells awesome and the smell lasts.

July 26, 2013

While I prefer to use pods, Gain does a great job at a great price and leaves a great smell. Very good for towels in my experience.

July 20, 2013

I love the way this product makes my clothes smell after washing. being a smoker, the smoke lingers on my clothing daily. It cleans my clothing great, without leaving a residue. Its easy to use and affordable.

July 15, 2013

completely in love with this detergent. I don't use any other kind now. Love the smell and love how clean it gets my clothes!