Ganong Chicken Bones Candy
Good

Ganong Chicken Bones Candy Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 287 in Candy

April 05, 2017

Sweet crunchy cinnamon centre, long pink candy. These are to die for. The only negative is they are difficult to find lately. As a kid my grandma always had them in a little dish on her dinette set. I think these candies are also tied in with strong childhood memories,that's why I adore them.

March 29, 2017

I absolutely love Ganongs Chicken Bones. They are a long thin hard candy with a light cinnamon taste and a chocolatey centre. Growing up as a child in New Brunswick where the Ganongs factory is located our candy dishes around the the holidays would be full of chicken bones, Christmas ribbon candies and humbugs. The only way Chicken Bones could be any better in my opinion is if they made the pink cinnamon candy part a little more thicker. I just find after having them in my mouth for a few minutes they start to crack and break and I end up having to chew it. If they were a little thicker you might be able to suck on it a little longer. Either way they are absolutely delicious and a candy I will continue to enjoy enjoy, especially during the holidays!

March 29, 2017

I have been eating Ganong Chicken bones since I was a kid. We used to buy them when we went down east every year. I buy some every time I see them, and will continue to buy them. The flavour mix is something you have to taste! --And love that they are a Canadian product.

February 09, 2016

Don't get disgusted by this candy's name. It really doesn't have anything to do with actual chicken bones. Instead, they are rectangular, cinnamon flavored hard candies with a chocolate center. The cinnamon taste isn't too strong, but rather sweet and pleasant, while the chocolate is not too soft and not too hard either. The combination of the two flavors is delicious. I did find that the candy tends to crack easily in your mouth, which doesn't make it last too long. Otherwise, a nice treat.

Eye masks

Another mascara question

TorontoMakeupArtist has posted in the forum topic
    SPF Day Cream Suggestions?

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!