Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

May 03, 2016

i love this bb cream, choice of skin color is good. When you put it on your face it doesnt sticky. It s cream but the feeling of a pouder. I rellay like it.

April 08, 2016

This was my first time trying a BB cream and I was immediately hooked. Unfortunately I cannot write a review based on comparison to other BB product's on the market. However I don't think I will ever switch brands after trying Garnier's Skin Renew. It's anti-aging, skin perfecting cream is a miracle for evening tone, hydrating and lifting. Instant results correcting, and a little dab goes a long way. I only have two complaints: The first being price (I bought on sale), and the second being the slight "shine" if your not into a dewy look. But with a quick dust of mineral powder it is minimized greatly.
    This product last's all day & I love the smell :l

March 28, 2016

I've purchased this product twice and I have been a loyal Olay girl for many years so switching to a new brand of skin product was a big step for me. I had always heard about BB creams so I wanted to try it out. I liked the scent and the texture of the cream. I used this instead of moisturizer during the summer. The cream easily blends yet leaves a dewy appearance. Emptying one tube from daily use in a few months I went back to the same brand.

March 09, 2016

I love that the shade blends nicely with my skin. It goes on smooth and evens my skin tone nicely. It is also great that they have an oily skin option so my skin stays matte and is not shiny.

March 02, 2016

This is a wonderful and moisture rich formulation. The coverage is light and breathable . This is not a full or mid coverage product, so if that is your expectation you will not want to select this product. It is beautifully blend-able, so If I need more coverage I use this under another foundation to receive the anti aging and sunscreen benefits.

February 17, 2016

I love this product but I break out when I use it so I had to stop and now I need to find an alternative. If you don't react to it, it's great. It makes skin tone even and look moisturized instead of dry.

February 16, 2016

I purchased at shoppers it was on sale so thought I would try it is just what I need . I do not really like the thickness of a foundation so a bb cream is all I need ! This one is moisturizing as well which is important to me because I have dry skin . Perfect for in the morning when I have to bring the kids to schools and want to look refreshed but not overdone !!! Perfect amount of coverage for me ! Just enough to give some glow to my complexion

February 16, 2016

love how smooth my skin is and how baby soft.look much younger while using this.light shades and lightweight formula give you that perfect breathable skin with the natural look you want.great for not making skin sticky in warmer weather and all day staying power.simply makes you look and feel like a mill bucks when you add to your beauty regimen...price is really good as well,worth the money hands down.i have friends as what im using to look so much younger and i just smile and know my secret is safe

February 05, 2016

Loved this product. Mademy skin feel sooo soft. Would buy it again.

1.8/5

December 10, 2015

I tried the garnier anit aging bb cream. Didn't notice anything different. Maybe I need more before i see any difference.