Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

Love the matte effect

I have oily combination skin. This BB cream does a great job of keeping my T-zone matte during the day. It provides nice light to medium coverage which is perfect for me in the summer. My tan from the sun naturally evens my skin tone out. My pores are less visible.

I did find that I need to really rub the product into my skin to make it "disappear" and look like my natural skin tone.

Overall a good product with a great price!

3.2/5

I wish my sensitive skin loved this BB Cream

I tried Garnier's BB Cream years ago when it first came out. I imagine this is a new and improved formula from back then but unfortunately my skin reacted the same way now as it did the last time I used it (not well!)

The "skin perfecting" coverage is great. I find it to be ideal for that no-make up look; you can wear it like a tinted moisturizer without anything else on top and get medium coverage from it. It offers a nice matte finish which many people will love (I prefer a more dewy look). The finish also FEELS matte which is nice, especially in the summer heat. I also used it once under my mineral foundation and found that the two blended together effortlessly and provided a good full coverage look that wasn't too heavy.

My one complaint is that although it says it is non comedogenic and won't clog pores, it causes me to breakout like crazy. I wish this wasn't the case but it happens every time.

Also for a multi-tasking product it would be nice to see the addition of some SPF (though I'm sure this would only make the breaking out problem worse for some users).

Overall this is a good product that does what it says it is going to do. I would actually recommend it to a friend (with normal, non-sensitive skin) because it is a good product, it is just not for me.

August 30, 2019

Perfect for summer day out

I received this Garnier BB cream skin perdector from chickadvisor for free from the event organized by Chickadvisor.I got the cream for oily skin.the formula is very light,well spreadable medium coverage non greasy formula.stays for long as i wear to work every day. Not very sure about the skin perfecting part yet but as a daily foundation i definately recomend it.

Skin perfection

I received the combo to oily skin, medium/dark and it works perfectly. It does all 5 of the things it claims. The medium to dark is the right shade for me especially during the summer months were I have a bit of a tan and this evens out my skin tone making my skin look even better.

August 29, 2019

Great alternative to foundation.

I love this BB cream so much that I prefer it over foundation now that I’ve tried it. I got the Medium/Dark shade because I do tan in the summer. It applies easily as I use my hands to apply it all over my face. A little goes a long way and it has great coverage with the amount you need to use. It also doesn't look cakey like foundations I've used.

Does Wonders!

I received the normal to dry skin version of this product in my goodie bag from Chick Advisor at the Cinq a Sept event. I loved it so much that I bought this one for my mom at the drugstore so I am reviewing it on behalf of her. She said it blended into the skin well and was very hydrating. The product helped to noticeably cover her blemishes, scars and dark pigmentation! Overall a wonderful BB cream to use on a daily basis :)

Light coverage bb cream

The Garnier bb cream 5-in-1 miracle skin perfector for combination to oily skin was an okay product to use. Although it did provide a tint in shade I felt I still had to apply my regular foundation to get the desired coverage as the coverage applied was light. It did apply well on my combination skin so no complaints there and also hydrated my skin. I’d probably use this product if I’m going for a natural look without too much coverage as it still applied well onto my face and evened out areas that required a brighter look. In terms of affordability it is an adequate product to purchase.

3.2/5

August 29, 2019

Trying to do too many things at once

I got this product in a grab bag at the cinq a Sept event and I am on the fence about it. It claims to do 5 things at once... One of which is moisturize. As a moisturizer, it gets a big thumbs down. If anything it actuly emphasizes any dry skin you may have by highlighting every little flake of skin that isn't perfectly smooth. As a foundation, it's not great either. At a distance, my skin looks great, but up close, you can see streak lines from the tint. You have to rub this product in like crazy to avoid any lines. The only reason I might recommend this product is because it worked great under/around my eyes. I have dark circles and redness under my eyes as well as a few bumps and milia. I hate using foundation because it emphasizes wrinkles, but this product provided even coverage with no wrinkle lines! I may continue to use it just for that fact - but use a good moisturizer first.

A note about colour: I have lighter skin but currently have a nice tan. I got the light to medium coverage and it's just light enough. When the tan fades I'll definitely have to get the light colour instead.

Decent bb cream

I was a little worried when I first tried the shade, I chose light/medium and initially it looked really light. Luckily, once blended into the skin it actually looked very natural. I'm all about sheer to light coverage, so this is right up my alley. It does a decent job in covering my pores and does mattifying the skin initially. Unfortunately I get pretty oily, especially during the summers so my oils do eventually start peaking through by afternoon. I wouldn't use this for a regular work day as I don't think it is long lasting enough. However, I will use it during the weekends or when I'm travelling and don't need as much coverage or mattifying.

August 28, 2019

Perfect for no makeup, makeup look

This BB cream looks so natural on me. I have a lot of scars and blemishes. I felt my skin was able to breath, and I still had coverage, great for weekends. Perfect for the no makeup, makeup look.Wearing this I felt confident that I looked nice, even though my imperfections were only lightly covered. There is no scent and my skin was not irritated. I have been wearing this for 2 weeks and I love it, a little goes a long way. I only have one suggestion for Garner, and that is make the formula a little thicker so it is easier to apply without it sliding off your hands or dripping.